10/06 - Tasting Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
A9's are being little shits again about loading. Late night is really the best time to do them but I don't think these batches will last that long.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about attitudes about being gay - PLEASE IDENTIFY AS A GAY WHITE MAN(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: University of Kansas - Adrian Villicana [AQZ378OSIIXQY] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.15] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your thoughts on how you perceived yourself as a Gay White Man
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [1975936222-22854] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Edit: Back again.

Title: Survey about attitudes about being gay - PLEASE IDENTIFY AS A GAY LATINO MAN(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: University of Kansas - Adrian Villicana [AQZ378OSIIXQY] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.15] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your thoughts on how you perceived yourself as a Gay Latino Man
Time: 45 minutes
Qualifications: Exc: [1975936222-22821] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

Last edited:

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Language and Memory (~7 min)(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: matthew baldwin [AWFY0UB80NDBN] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.92] [Fair: 4.73] [Comm: 4.24] [Fast: 4.77]
Description:
In this study you will complete a writing task and a few questionnaires.
Time: 30 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [23412-22823] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: Pleco

JennaPaige

does crosswords with a pen
Contributor
Reaction score
A9's are being little shits again about loading. Late night is really the best time to do them but I don't think these batches will last that long.
They haven't moved much in the last few hours. I think we'll be fine

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: K'Lee

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Moral judgments(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Fieke Wagemans [AQ05EPB0DOTU9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will complete two questionnaires, with which we try to gain better insight into how people think about morality.
Time: 35 minutes
Qualifications: Exc: [23466-22877] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Azazael

Reaction score
:p ill remember that when you are nearby

I think dare devil was better.
However, I gotta admit Luke cage was way better than anticipated.
I assumed it'd be about the same level as Jessica Jones.
Not terrible, but clearly not as good as DD
Jones was....flat. Daredevil was good but something just felt missing, not much, just somethng. Cage is pretty much spot on, a few things here/there missing but I loved the few nods to the MCU (Hammertech namely lol)

Went out to eat, and visited my grandparents new home (their previous one burned down back in May). While there, I get asked by them to set up their printer. They've went all out with their insurance money and bought the best of the best. These folks are in their late 80s and have an Alienware desktop and laptop. I get all that fun shit set up for them and as I'm about to leave they tell me they have a 'junk' laptop that wouldn't connect with their printer so they just stored it, and said I could have it. Said junk laptop is a brand new HP convertible laptop with damn respectable specs, and they only used it for 30 minutes. I got a $750 laptop for spending 10 minutes setting up their printer. I win.
and thats a lot of the customers i deal with for my personal repair business. a lot of times you fix item A and they go oh btw, item B is here if you want it, we dont use it or anything blah blah blah. I have a nice Xerox color laser printer here that needs to be cleaned cause a customer was like "its too heavy to move" or the newer HP inkjet printer cause they couldnt find the adapter for it (i have like hundreds of adapters at home)

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
:p ill remember that when you are nearby

Jones was....flat. Daredevil was good but something just felt missing, not much, just somethng. Cage is pretty much spot on, a few things here/there missing but I loved the few nods to the MCU (Hammertech namely lol)

and thats a lot of the customers i deal with for my personal repair business. a lot of times you fix item A and they go oh btw, item B is here if you want it, we dont use it or anything blah blah blah. I have a nice Xerox color laser printer here that needs to be cleaned cause a customer was like "its too heavy to move" or the newer HP inkjet printer cause they couldnt find the adapter for it (i have like hundreds of adapters at home)
I loved when he broke out of prison and was wearing his Power Man suit.. then he talked about how silly it looked. That had me rolling!

could you all stop eating all the a9s so i can have something to do tomorrow :bolt:
Sure! Only 6993 left for today and tomorrow for me then they're all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.