10/07 - Frugal Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A short survey about a product! | PANDA
Requester: Sann Ryu [A1DKZP88GKMR8E] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.88 Generosity
★★★★ 4.33 Fairness
★★★★ 4.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will be asked to view an image of a product and answer some following questions. This will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
Time: 19 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Location is US

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
We should all have a party with emily @emily it sounds like! Turking, wine, pizza...tacos...beer...something!
I'm not gonna lie my hubby and I try to keep life fun. We need battle, have eating challenges, family craft time, we read to one another in accents or in different languages, have weight lifting battles, anything we can think of to smile and laugh together everyday

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I may do one more round of quoting. You all move too dam fast.

I'm still shocked that NONE of you told me if I put all the quotes in Spoiler if everyone would see that I quoted them individually. Shame on You.
Also, I don't think i reached the max quote cap.

Everyone "Fucks it up somehow." Forrest says "It happens"

Have you ever tried to assemble ikea furniture with a tiny manual with 6 point font in French? That's how it usually happens. That's my story.

Indeed. You dam Genius!

Hope you have a Great Time! I also hope for all your approved and everyone else Hits. Shit, I'm on that boat too. Please Approve.

You won't fall off. Believe. You're doing it Peter. Wait, this is not a movie!

That was a terrible movie. I heard the book was great. I put a whole Coffee Cake in my Frappe or a Brownie. But it is not for everyone.

I'm working on trying to get all this .0 writing excerpts I write onto the forum quickly. My hourly blows!

Dam! I hope you Kick His Ass!

Why would you do those Hits and ruin Shark Tank! (not a question but statement) I wonder if their is a New episode today?

Beautiful isn't it? Congrats, you made it to be quoted. Celebrate and don't feel left out like Pleco Pleco. Poor little rat! Every time I see his avie, I imagine that it will turn into a Ratatouille one.

Geez, I'm testing this for free. Come christmas, I hope for a nice gift. Admin, what happened to you. Don't appreciate the good that will come from this?

Where is sassyy? I miss said individual!

How dare you? I think it may be time for a new Princess!

Don't be hurt. Go and change your avie to Ratatouille. I would greatly appreciate it. It will bring a great smile. Also, did I mention, I believe it is ONE of the Greatest New Disney Releases.

Thank You Dear Friend for picking up the slack!

You're an AWESOME MOM! I just wanted to say that.

I thought I would be out of word by now, but I guess not. Someone please help!

Please PM Me with the answer to the following question: If I quote member and place in spoiler, will they know I quoted them?
wow can you stop

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Good thing about getting older though is you don't need as much sleep. It's either that or I've already lost my ever loving mind.
I think I have lost my mind. I blame everything else on age. Funny you say that about texts. I wake up a few times a week to texts from kids telling me that won't be home. Glad they text but geez

Reactions: emily and Pippa

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
it took freaking way longer than 20 minutes. would not do again.
My bad. I had it in my queue while I was finishing another one. Returned it after the first direction lol.

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Our new thing is to freak people out on the bus while taking our son to daycare and take pictures. Whoever has the best picture that day cleans the bathrooms. I won yesterday by putting yogurt in a clean mayo jar and eating it with a spoon next to a lady who I thought was going to puke. Use a vanilla too so it was the right color

Reactions: MostlyConfused

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
I am willing to even do a mindless 1 or 2 cent batch but I don't see anything good.. Anyone?

Reactions: MostlyConfused

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I have lost my mind. I blame everything else on age. Funny you say that about texts. I wake up a few times a week to texts from kids telling me that won't be home. Glad they text but geez
I get them back though I text last minute and tell them daddy and I decided to take off for the weekend.

Reactions: Liz and emily

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
I apologize if I pissed anyone off. Not my intentions. It was all in good nature. Was feeling really chatty. I'm sorry everyone.
I thought it was fun but I'm chatty tonight too

Reactions: Liz and Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.