Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You lost already? 2nd games haven't even started. Unless you mean the Texans in which case, yeah they're done.
Not "mathematically" a loser this week yet, but it's not looking good. Counting it a loss just so I don't get my hopes up. The Texans... yeah. They mop up on the bad teams and get destroyed by the good ones. That's just who they are.

Reactions: Horse Feathers

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not "mathematically" a loser this week yet, but it's not looking good. Counting it a loss just so I don't get my hopes up. The Texans... yeah. They mop up on the bad teams and get destroyed by the good ones. That's just who they are.
Wattless and Osenheimer played terrible.

Reactions: Peachy

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's been another slow day.

All I want to do is work but there isn't any and when I don't or can't work the wave of hits come crashing down.

I'm just going to tell myself I don't feel like working and goof off or something so the hits will come.

Oh, and hello :wave:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I'm in a survey about poop. Halp.

Reactions: Pippa

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Find flowers in art | PANDA
Requester: Hailin Jin [A3Q0DYOM5T1V63] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.40] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 3.67]
Description:
About 3-4 minutes. Task: 50 photos. For each photo, decide whether it contains a flower or not.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 26
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Reports of Positive Media Effects | PANDA
Requester: Marie-Louise Mares [A3KDJMECLNZEW9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Survey about frequency of positive media experiences. Open-ended questions & ratings. Note: there are some screening questions and quotas.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is US

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
It's been another slow day.

All I want to do is work but there isn't any and when I don't or can't work the wave of hits come crashing down.

I'm just going to tell myself I don't feel like working and goof off or something so the hits will come.

Oh, and hello :wave:
I just did a bunch of the Halin : Find ____ in art ...they are relatively easy

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I screwed up, didn't get figured out how to move and bench people which is not difficult, didn't follow up until today. Now im upset w/ myself. Goober-looking woodhead was still in my line-up (sorry im sure youre very nice) and ebron, wow. not gonna happen again. Except later in the season is when my team is gonna have a harder time with byes etc. GoldenTemple @IndigoTemple thanks again for straightening me out. I saw what you told me would have been very obvious if I hadn't panicked like a little girl (which by the way comes from growing up with lots of brothers...girls are awesome, I'm a girl, but then it was an insult haha) and had actually went and looked at my team. And my phone just told me someone scored so yay. next year im putting money on this. well maybe cupcakes since i don't gamble. thats not gambling is it? ok im done.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Me too. They wouldn't be so bad if the formatting was better. I enjoy looking at the different pictures.
Me too. The ones that I enjoy but don't pay very well time-wise i almost feel guilty doing. which makes no sense really, esp if nothing else is going on.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Haha got all kinds of stuff in my queue, im on my little chromebook, forgot my panda crazy was running upstairs. Guess maybe I should try to clear that elusive $2.00 PE today.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Me too. They wouldn't be so bad if the formatting was better. I enjoy looking at the different pictures.
Me too...yesterday we had a survey about beer and then a ton of find cats in the art....it was like my life was complete.

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Lasse J. Jessen for work related to 3BPP3MA3TC0UGM2EZPE96V5ZGHRLE0.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Dear mTurker, a while ago you completed the HIT 'Checking digitized entries from a list of ID numbers' for us, and we mentioned that a third person would allocate a bonus payment between you and another worker. This third person has decided to allocate $3 to you and $3 to the other worker. We have now made these payments accordingly. Thank you again for your participation in the HIT and best regards.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Nice!

Reactions: Itsmee and Squatty

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you do them on a touch screen you can do them pretty quickly.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry this is my last rambling...re: fantasy football, so my son, he was an awesome high school football player, just got back from a two year mission in Mexico, it's weird, hardly spoke English while there, though he didn't really know spanish when he left, now he has this weird accent and keeps forgetting English. I was all excited to show him my fantasy football team, but now he has 'priorities' and wants to 'accomplish things' and not really interested, whose kid is this? wow...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.