10/13 - The Goo Goo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
So I guess the entire day has been building up to this, and it pains me to say it, but kryss @kryssyy is pretty cool. She's always instigating conversations that turn out to be pretty entertaining, she doesn't take herself too seriously and is cool with the massive amount of hate she gets on a daily basis, she's never afraid to state her garbage opinions, and she returns things back on track when they get out of control. Can't ask more from a mod than that and when she's not around things are never as fun.
:love:

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
So I guess the entire day has been building up to this, and it pains me to say it, but kryss @kryssyy is pretty cool. She's always instigating conversations that turn out to be pretty entertaining, she doesn't take herself too seriously and is cool with the massive amount of hate she gets on a daily basis, she's never afraid to state her garbage opinions, and she returns things back on track when they get out of control. Can't ask more from a mod than that and when she's not around things are never as fun.
And she has the best dumb ideas.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Ughh. First night back in a while and this place has lost all semblance of the Pretty Hate Machine I knew and loved......

I'm still saucy for having to be away yesterday and not getting that easy $70 from Sergey I should have. But that's okay, he'll post them again and I'll get to watch Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain and P L A Y E R 9 1 @P L A Y E R 9 1 mutter about fake wiktors or some such....

Now, for the problems: catnapped @catnapped , thanks for letting me involved in the new "business" you and Liz @Liz have going. Next time, however, answer your phone when I find myself trapped under two of those 10 foot Super Pixy Sticks and all the boxes of Atomic Fireball Ball Gags we bought for Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie .......

C to the J @C to the J , Kerek @Kerek, and Pleco @Pleco all get my utmost regards and best wishes for the next Red Panda Coup: Electric Bamboo 2. I'm hoping to get my ShitPosting up to even a sliver of their success....

kryss @kryssyy Thanks for appreciating the snark. Once I get on the MTC Energy Drink Plan I'm sure you'll have a itchy trigger finger on the Ban Hammer. :thumbup:

Peachy @PeachyRider Knowing I have a wrestling fan who also loves flying machinery is awesome. We're getting you hitched yet...

Kadauchi @Kadauchi , Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs , Tjololo @Tjololo Thanks for all the scripting help. You all are some savage Awesome-Sauce!

All the rest - Thanks for being my online fam. And I'm being serious here. MTC has fixed my wallet, made me laugh, drown a keyboard and screen in Diet Coke, shout at inanimate objects, and for some reason be utterly fascinated with Red Panda bears...

Status
Not open for further replies.