Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do we have a mod appreciation day lined up yet

Reactions: sryan66611

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Ughh. First night back in a while and this place has lost all semblance of the Pretty Hate Machine I knew and loved......

I'm still saucy for having to be away yesterday and not getting that easy $70 from Sergey I should have. But that's okay, he'll post them again and I'll get to watch Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain and P L A Y E R 9 1 @P L A Y E R 9 1 mutter about fake wiktors or some such....

Now, for the problems: catnapped @catnapped , thanks for letting me involved in the new "business" you and Liz @Liz have going. Next time, however, answer your phone when I find myself trapped under two of those 10 foot Super Pixy Sticks and all the boxes of Atomic Fireball Ball Gags we bought for Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie .......

C to the J @C to the J , Kerek @Kerek, and Pleco @Pleco all get my utmost regards and best wishes for the next Red Panda Coup: Electric Bamboo 2. I'm hoping to get my ShitPosting up to even a sliver of their success....

kryss @kryssyy Thanks for appreciating the snark. Once I get on the MTC Energy Drink Plan I'm sure you'll have a itchy trigger finger on the Ban Hammer. :thumbup:

Peachy @PeachyRider Knowing I have a wrestling fan who also loves flying machinery is awesome. We're getting you hitched yet...

Kadauchi @Kadauchi , Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs , Tjololo @Tjololo Thanks for all the scripting help. You all are some savage Awesome-Sauce!

All the rest - Thanks for being my online fam. And I'm being serious here. MTC has fixed my wallet, made me laugh, drown a keyboard and screen in Diet Coke, shout at inanimate objects, and for some reason be utterly fascinated with Red Panda bears...
I like this story. Read me the part about the 10 foot pixy stix and the fireball gag again.

Julie Todd

Reaction score
I need help on this last one for ocmp75 I am so scared to screw it up. They say "Fancy places to dine in Chicago" This is my last hit in the second round and I am not sure if I should tag it as restaurant type or leave it out.

Reactions: <Gucci> and kryss

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
A9 I think you forgot to add a penny to your task.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I need help on this last one for ocmp75 I am so scared to screw it up. They say "Fancy places to dine in Chicago" This is my last hit in the second round and I am not sure if I should tag it as restaurant type or leave it out.
Is that a qual test? If it is I don't think we can really offer much help. I know sometimes ocmp75 can be a bit unclear, if you send a message via the feedback, he might get back to you. Sometimes he's really quick to get back and other times he doesn't at all.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I used to accept another hit that I thought I could do and then return the one I couldn't do but that's probably not the best idea...:angelic:

Julie Todd

Reaction score
Is that a qual test? If it is I don't think we can really offer much help. I know sometimes ocmp75 can be a bit unclear, if you send a message via the feedback, he might get back to you. Sometimes he's really quick to get back and other times he doesn't at all.
Thanks Kryssyy. It really is very nice being around all of you again. Mturkgrind went so dark and lonely and no body really helps each other anymore. Not like here with you all. It great to have help.

Status
Not open for further replies.