10/13 - The Goo Goo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
what do you tell a person who says they're feeling down, but won't tell you what the actual problem is? i already said "hope you feel better" and "you're not alone out there"
Just let them know that you are there. Thats all. They should just look at the problem they are agonizing over right now, and then look ahead one year. Will their life be that affected in one year by it?

Reactions: K'Lee and Peachy

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
what do you tell a person who says they're feeling down, but won't tell you what the actual problem is? i already said "hope you feel better" and "you're not alone out there"
Unless you should already know what's wrong.

Reactions: Peachy

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
That is not bad at all. Especially considering how easy it is to make $1 on this site compared to many other GPT sites.
I think you have to do a certain number of hits for 10 days. The number is low, but I can't find it anywhere. I do know you can't skip a day of doing hits and still count that as your 10 days.

Once you're able to transfer to Amazon payments, that takes about 8 hours. After you get the email stating that it's been transferred, you can transfer to your bank. It depends on your bank when that gets there.

Hope this helps.

Lauren

Reaction score
Short of actual skilled independent contractor work?

Or an actual job.

I'm sure it's the best by far. (No?)
Yeah, I'm just comparing it to the other "beermoney" sites.
One year when I was a freshman in college I did a lot of the other sites like Swagbucks, InstaGC, Prizerebel, Apptrailers, etc. to try to save up enough money to buy everyone Christmas presents. It was a lot of work and I ended up with $91.16 in Amazon gift cards + $51.25 = $142.41.
Now that I added mturk into the mix, I feel like I'll be able to at least double that.

The problem is then, I had 4 nieces and nephews to get presents for, now I have 8 of them!

dick90210

Dick
Reaction score
I'm the introverted jerk that's been like this for 36 years.

Ask once about it, drop it if I don't want to talk, and be positive.

Sharing our shame takes a lot of time and trust.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You just leave it blank the rest of the time? Way too scared. :eek:
i only entered it a few times months ago, since then left them blank
3. Gender & Birth Year
We need this information from you at least once. After that, you may leave it blank. If in doubt, please fill it in again, but know that inconsistent answers will be rejected.

Reactions: Lauren

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
One year when I was a freshman in college I did a lot of the other sites like Swagbucks, InstaGC, Prizerebel, Apptrailers, etc. to try to save up enough money to buy everyone Christmas presents. It was a lot of work and I ended up with $91.16 in Amazon gift cards + $51.25 = $142.41.
Now that I added mturk into the mix, I feel like I'll be able to at least double that.

The problem is then, I had 4 nieces and nephews to get presents for, now I have 8 of them!
If you put the time in, once you figure it out and get the hang of mturk, you will makethat a week here. ^_^

Reactions: mintea and Lauren

Lauren

Reaction score
After your first Ben, you don't have to enter age again.
What I meant was I accidentally clicked on the wrong hit that was for another age group and did two HITs there by mistake, but he thankfully still accepted them (they were pending for awhile longer than the others were and it wouldn't let me do anymore hits because I was "under review" so I was scared they'd get rejected)

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

No Quals

No special info

No help.

All info you pull from online

Not even the 1K qual

30$/6hours is not out of the question

Reactions: Lauren

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: K'Lee

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
you stab them. then since they are bleeding they will be forced to open up. cause like wtf! you stabbed them.
Im ashamed at myself for liking that. why was that so funny?

hehehehe...

Reactions: TobyF

Lauren

Reaction score
If you put the time in, once you figure it out and get the hang of mturk, you will makethat a week here. ^_^
Yeah, I definitely have to work at it, but today I figured out how the Turkmaster thing works so that'll be a big help! I just need to work on getting my numbers up -- a lot of the stuff that gets posted here I'm unable to do 'cause I don't have enough approved HITs (I'm at 207).

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes and political preferences(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Zach [A2078KH8QF1DKI] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will be asked about your attitudes towards social issues and political beliefs.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Exc: [24174-23585] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

This is bubbly af and probably really is 20min. The TO is from a single review with no details besides ""fast and easy" or some variation of that.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
The best thing you can do then is to make them forget why they're upset. Try telling jokes or getting them do something fun.

Reactions: Peachy

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
i only entered it a few times months ago, since then left them blank
3. Gender & Birth Year
We need this information from you at least once. After that, you may leave it blank. If in doubt, please fill it in again, but know that inconsistent answers will be rejected.
I think I'm always in doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.