chellelee

Contributor
Reaction score
Please judge no morethan 20!

(but if you're CJ and you just say sorry to the requester after, he got away with it)
I'm guilty of this also. I did write an apology note though.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: On-Line Negotiations
Requester: Jeanne Brett [A273WGDWTQAJ3G] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.15 pay
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will meet online with another Mturk participant to negotiate a potential new business relationship.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

anyone do this. The pay scale is weirdo.

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I got on half awake, still sick, and recklessly did that Facebook survey. Now just to patiently wait for that reject...

Reactions: Rena and Benetnasch

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score

(but if you're CJ and you just say sorry to the requester after, he got away with it)
I'm totally guilty of doing more than 20 too. Didn't message though since they all went through by the time I noticed.

Lauren

Reaction score
What do I do when it says "An error occurred. Please refresh your browser" and I refresh my browser and nothing changes?

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What do I do when it says "An error occurred. Please refresh your browser" and I refresh my browser and nothing changes?
For Zoltars? Right click and reload frame. There's a script somewhere that will do it for you...

Lauren

Reaction score
For Zoltars? Right click and reload frame. There's a script somewhere that will do it for you...
I did that, but I think there's just a problem that the page keeps refreshing itself, probably has something to do with turkmaster

mikej215

Reaction score
hey guys i accidently accepted and returned a project endor hit Jamielo hit to get rid of a captcha, is therea way ic get the zolters to work without waiting a hour after returning the hits? please help lol

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys i accidently accepted and returned a project endor hit Jamielo hit to get rid of a captcha, is therea way ic get the zolters to work without waiting a hour after returning the hits? please help lol
you should only be locked out for 5 minutes since that's the timer on a jamelio, try again in a few

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
nope. its a google thing.. im sorry.

5 mins only tho, lol.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the timer on those is/was only like 5 minutes, so you shouldn't have to wait forever.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Should just have to wait 5 minutes b/c jamelio is only 5 min timer.

jEdit: my mom did the same thing and was able to get back in within a few minutes

Last edited:

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
morning y'all
quick question. I may have missed it and searching for Kadauchi fix is only turning up the thing with H
After I do a zoltar, Amazon returns to my queue page first then goes to the next zoltar. Is there a way to correct this or is this just an "improvement"

Lauren

Reaction score
Oh, I see what I did wrong. I returned one because it wasn't in English and even when I translated it, it was still kind of hard to understand, and apparently you're not supposed to return them lol. Oh well, there's always next time.

Reactions: Itsmee and Squatty

Bokamo

Reaction score
I did that, but I think there's just a problem that the page keeps refreshing itself, probably has something to do with turkmaster
Did you return any or have them expire? If so, you're locked out of those hits for an hour.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, I see what I did wrong. I returned one because it wasn't in English and even when I translated it, it was still kind of hard to understand, and apparently you're not supposed to return them lol. Oh well, there's always next time.
You live and learn. I think most of us have made that mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.