10/16 - Tommy Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh he doesn't have clients. He just has to report to upper management, so I'm totally cool if he looks like a tool in front of them.
We have a really old machine repairman who is just dumb. This man mangles every sentence he speaks. My all-time favorite is when he was reading the paper and told everyone in the shop that "Patrick Swayzee died of Patriotic cancer!"
lol! :ROFL:

Reactions: Jaded and Kennedy

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh he doesn't have clients. He just has to report to upper management, so I'm totally cool if he looks like a tool in front of them.
We have a really old machine repairman who is just dumb. This man mangles every sentence he speaks. My all-time favorite is when he was reading the paper and told everyone in the shop that "Patrick Swayzee died of Patriotic cancer!"
My MIL calls Altzheimer's disease Old Timers disease, which I thought was cute and pretty funny until I realised she wasn't intending to be funny, she thinks that's its name.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
My MIL calls Altzheimer's disease Old Timers disease, which I thought was cute and pretty funny until I realised she wasn't intending to be funny, she thinks that's its name.
Hey- it makes sense to me! lol

Reactions: lolkatB

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
* Alzheimer's :p

and yeah, my dad says it like that. Also thinks it's 'for granite' instead of 'for granted'

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Where is everyone? is there a batch I'm not seeing? :eek:
I had a nap after my 1 hour of sleep last night. It dissolved my get-up-and-go and I'm sat here catching flies.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had a nap after my 1 hour of sleep last night. It dissolved my get-up-and-go and I'm sat here catching flies.
I got up from a nap at 2. currently repeatedly yelling at my dog to leave the rats alone. :shifty:

Joomster

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Hope the hits are flowing rapidly today!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I usually transfer at 9ish and it's there by 2:30. I transferred at 7 this morning and it still isn't there.
I assume taking a full day is not usual? I haven't paid that much attention, but I guess I should know in case something acts up.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I assume taking a full day is not usual? I haven't paid that much attention, but I guess I should know in case something acts up.
I meant usually 9 in the morning, sorry. So even though I transferred 2 hours early today it still isn't there

Reactions: Jaded and Kennedy
Status
Not open for further replies.