10/18 - Wait Until Dark Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
Well this sucks, wish they could be more blunt about it. Guess I'm going to go with pre's being the issue here. Guess we will be walking on egg shells for awhile.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I have a really bone chilling story to tell you guys. Gather around. The year was 2008. Picture me, a baby turker stumbling my way around receipt hits forced upon me by someone named Smith. We had no scripts. None. How scary is that? I know, turn the lights on and look under the bed.

Twisted65

Reaction score
All of this really sucks because some people lean pretty heavily on MTurk for income, but the only way for them to do that is to use some scripts. Now they just have to be in a perpetual state of fear and hope they don't lose a potentially large portion of their livelihood or not use scripts and not make enough. It's one big shitty cycle.
I rely soley on mturk as my income and really second guessing that decision atm, guess it might be time to go put in some applications.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Lordt. Just called my 11 year old the Jamaican word for skinny (he really is biscuit chested) and he has the nerve to say, "At least I'm ripped though" This kid is 60 pounds soaking wet. lol. These children man.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
A couple people who have contacts at amazon have reached out to amazon for more clarification. So hopefully we'll hear back soon, with more information.

A.Lem

Reaction score
If it's just about throwing PRE's...then as long as we keep our JR panda on the light side *IE not many going at once* and not throwing PRE's then we might be safe?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
A couple people who have contacts at amazon have reached out to amazon for more clarification. So hopefully we'll hear back soon, with more information.
People have contacts at amazon? We know people who have contacts at amazon? This is awesome. I can start answering 5/5 when surveys ask if I think I'm better than other people.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I'm also worried that, if this is more for *doing* hits rather than *getting* hits, that they're just looking for people that submit hits too fast. This is a problem because us that have good batches we like can get really good and fast at them all by ourselves without any scripts. So now I'm even worried that doing my batches at my best speed might trigger some ban, and slowing down just for that obviously would decreases my earnings per hour. This sucks!

Reactions: Steez and turkLion
Status
Not open for further replies.