10/21 - Suspiria Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm caught up on all my homework - and then some - and I still feel like I'm behind or that I should be doing schoolwork. Grrrrr.

Reactions: jan

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
The form Fashion Evaluation Study is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Mad as hell.

Reactions: jan

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: (5 minutes) For 18-34 year olds who live in URBAN cities and have searched for Banks with their phone in the past 6 months | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Victoria Sosik [A1OS6KSFJMJWD0] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.83] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 39] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.70/hr] [Pen: 0.50 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
-
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 340
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
1 minute.

Reactions: msitb

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score

https://gyazo.com/1f1afc4b003376556d6ddca2f8097cc7
Yeah looks weak today ....I am really missing my steady trickler hit I lost access to last Saturday :( They said email them and I have each day since and no reply so I need to find a replacement for the weekends. I adjusted during the week fine without them but they were $50 a day for the weekends :shoot:
Still waiting on that $6. Did the first two parts.

Reactions: SAJ

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Accent Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: Guanlong [AHS6FYS4EE5BV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $8.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: In each question, you will be presented with two recordings. Please select the one that has the least foreign accent. You are also required to rate how confident you are with your answer.
Requirements: Thank you has not been granted; American Accent Pretest is 3; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I slept through barcodes, heard the alert but apparently said "nah not today" And missed the $20 reasoning by an hour lol. Hoping they release a few more in the afternoon like usual.

jan

Reaction score
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: In each question, you will be presented with two recordings. Please select the one that has the least foreign accent. You are also required to rate how confident you are with your answer.
Requirements: Thank you has not been granted; American Accent Pretest is 3; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80; Location is US;

um, 8 dollars?
:arghh:

fragments

Reaction score
Weekends are always rough. My goals are usually set way lower. And then I overslept. Probably going to be slim pickins for me today.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Scientific Study (3min, 25 cent + up to 100 cents bonus) | PANDA
Requester: ETH DeSciL [A13FVLMLUTH7ND] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.63] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: 4.74] [Fair: 4.95] [Reviews: 319] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.58/hr] [Pen: 0.09 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: Split a pie.
Requirements: Descil-E-DE6349F4 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: WarmPotato

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
All that stuff you are ruling out is exactly what makes an experienced turker an experienced turker. If you rule all of that out you are basically chopping off everything that gives experience its advantage. There is no experience that makes you more capable of catching a hit with a panda than someone else... being familiar with your coworkers doesn't make it easier to make money, quite the contrary, people who post a lot make less money because they aren't working. There is a high turnover on requesters... so having good quals is generally a temporary advantage and pretty much everyone is eligible to get the quals when qual batches post. What makes me money is my willingness to shut the fuck up and work while I actively think about better ways to get that work done. All of those scripts that are being handed to new workers... those are directly linked to someone actively thinking about HOW they work and how they could make it better/faster/more-efficient and then having the work ethic to develop the skills to get that done.
I agree to an extent. Granted some people are on the forums more often than most or they are good at multitasking and having several windows open, auto refreshing this thread, yup I said it to see if any new hits that can be queued up, or even contributing any hits or warning people of bad hits. I like this community that's why I stay here. The general vibe is good, the knowledgeable mentors and users is great. Agree to disagree I'm stating that experience equals better payout.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree to an extent. Granted some people are on the forums more often than most or they are good at multitasking and having several windows open, auto refreshing this thread, yup I said it to see if any new hits that can be queued up, or even contributing any hits or warning people of bad hits. I like this community that's why I stay here. The general vibe is good, the knowledgeable mentors and users is great. Agree to disagree I'm stating that experience equals better payout.
Except your definition of experience completely removes everything that makes experience an advantage. If you consider learning to code, learning how to collect and find hits, and other relatable skills as mechanical and not part of your definition then there is no difference between a new person and an experienced turker beyond whether they are friendly with other users on a forum.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
TO 2:
Not Available

Wow there is a lot in here....

Status
Not open for further replies.