Status
Not open for further replies.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I hate to be that person so early in the morning, but...I really hope this isn't a slow Monday. My due date is tomorrow and I'm SO TIRED. Nodding off over heah! I need some action!
Yay! Even though it's super rare, my son was born (without induction) on his due date. There's hope!

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I guess it isn't so bad. 2nd kid with them out of 5 but ugh. On a plus side I got the day off work to sit here.
Oh, well she's kind of a big baby with an attitude, so it's just not going to be a fun time for us.

Reactions: Liz

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yay! Even though it's super rare, my son was born (without induction) on his due date. There's hope!
They're inducing me Thursday night if I make it that far, so either way I'm almost done. I just want like... a couple $20 surveys so I can make some money and then sleep all day. Like if reasoning_lab could drop a batch, that'd be cool.

Stacy B

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Physical Activity | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Phuong Vo [A3C1MKLHAFU381] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.25/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.65
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 33
Description: Answer a survey regarding your demographics, personality, health, and physical activity
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

spchles1

Reaction score

Stacy B

Contributor
Reaction score
I just found out I'm preg and I'm so tired all the time. UGH. Hope everything goes well!
It gets better! My body is just worn out from 40 weeks of this, but I'll still take it over the 'I'm so tired I'm crying' 1st trimester sleepiness! Good luck to YOU!!

Reactions: Pugmom and Liz

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
They're inducing me Thursday night if I make it that far, so either way I'm almost done. I just want like... a couple $20 surveys so I can make some money and then sleep all day. Like if reasoning_lab could drop a batch, that'd be cool.
catnapped @catnapped.. you got any plans Thursday?

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, yes. I remember walking like 4 miles a day to try to get those little life suckers to try to come out. And then I'd go to bed around 7pm and get up at 4am. I miss babies but so happy to not be pregnant. LOL.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just found out I'm preg and I'm so tired all the time. UGH. Hope everything goes well!
ahhhh congratulations!

Reactions: Pugmom and Stacy B

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Thanks for all the info on hits, but how can i get my masters qualification? I have requested it over and over and over again and so far i haven't gotten it. Any help is appreciated.
Hi and welcome to the forum! Masters is an elusive qualification given out at random. There’s no exact formula that they’ve figured out to know what their threshold is.

The best advice is to get your numbers up and do good work, keeping your approval score above 99%. Once you hit 100, 1000, and 10,000 HITs, more will open up.

Some people have gotten it at 30k HITs, while it took others well over 100,000. Requesting does absolutely nothing and I don’t know of anyone who has gotten it by simply clicking that.

Maybe someone better than I can explain it better or give you info that I’m missing. But again, welcome, glad to have you! :wave:

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
I hate to be that person so early in the morning, but...I really hope this isn't a slow Monday. My due date is tomorrow and I'm SO TIRED. Nodding off over heah! I need some action!
Good luck! I had mine at 36.5 weeks! What's the first thing you want after having baby?

Reactions: Stacy B

Binxybaby

Reaction score
3 mins
Title: Short survey, approximately 10 minutes for $0.5 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: John [AI2SMV3EELB6Z] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.76] [Fast: 3.55] [Comm: 2.25] [Fair: 3.80] [Reviews: 30] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.14/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 0; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.