Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mmm, it's a perfect day to make bread today.
It's nice enough to have all the windows open today, but so muggy that everything is tacky now :/ May have to close and turn the AC for a bit :/

The smell of fresh baked bread though ... mmmmm!

Reactions: Sondi

JBrown5886

Reaction score
why is my deposit of Sun still pending? it ought to have went in this morning. The one I made yesterday says completed but it won't show up until tomorrow. Any ideas?Thanks
Thought it was just me! I called and they said it should go and they can't do any research until 5 business days pass so call Saturday if it isn't in yet. Ugh...

Reactions: <Gucci>

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It's nice enough to have all the windows open today, but so muggy that everything is tacky now :/ May have to close and turn the AC for a bit :/

The smell of fresh baked bread though ... mmmmm!
It is dark, gloomy, and rainy here. It's not super cold, but I could definitely make a loaf of no knead bread. I just don't want to get up. And I don't think I have any yeast. lol.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It is dark, gloomy, and rainy here. It's not super cold, but I could definitely make a loaf of no knead bread. I just don't want to get up. And I don't think I have any yeast. lol.
Make beer bread! I'm going to make some to go with sweet potato soup tonight :hungry:

Reactions: SweetiePuff

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Make beer bread! I'm going to make some to go with sweet potato soup tonight :hungry:
If I could make bread with wine, I wouldn't have to leave the house. But I would have to leave for beer. LOL.

Reactions: Sondi

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thought it was just me! I called and they said it should go and they can't do any research until 5 business days pass so call Saturday if it isn't in yet. Ugh...
Count me in on this as well, :rage:

Reactions: <Gucci>

cassius

Reaction score
Amazon

My bank has never failed only Amazon haha
I called them and they said there's a problem and they've had several people with this problem. They are "working" on it and he said he'd add me to the list. He said it looks like the one I put in yesterday that is supposed to be there tomorrow went through okay.

Reactions: scrmcasey and SAJ

cassius

Reaction score
He told me it's a problem. And they are working on it. And quite a few people have called. I hope they sincerely get it fixed.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
fingers crossed it gets fixed for you guys!

Reactions: cassius

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a study for U.S. MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS AND VETERANS with a post-9/11 deployment (examples: OIF, OEF, OND) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Christian Williams [A2TTS24S7X9HYR] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Your responses will allow us to explore how military service may relate to changes (for example, changes in relationships) in the lives of military members and to design resources that are "by veterans for veterans".
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 0; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: A 15-minute Survey about problem solving in organizational settings. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Fanni Leung [A3IZ1OMUNEHN32] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 3.88] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 43] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this research study is to understand how people engage in problem solving in organizational settings
Requirements: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Is everyone having trouble transferring their $$ from Amazon payments to your bank? A few people in my Mturk Facebook group is having the same problem. They're saying it's taking 48 hours to transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.