10/24 - Write It Down Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
island expeditions are nice if you are a collector.
I've been doing them but haven't gotten anything at all except dubloons :o i saw on r/wow that beta just rolled out mounts and pets you can buy with them, though. excited for when that gets rolled out for everyone.
I'll probably do what I did with legion and come back next year when more stuff has (hopefully) been added and stuff has been tweaked. I really miss artifact weapons though :( It felt like leveling and talent points.
yeah, I hate that it was so important for Legion and now all that hard work was literally for nothing.

Reactions: Jaded

jan

Reaction score
Title: 10 minute research study(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.07] [Pay=3.39] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.86] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=4.38] [Fair=4.91] [Reviews=261] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=7.33] [Pen=0.74 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=54%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.01
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Participate in a research task
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [223] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [-1704655011-111853] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been doing them but haven't gotten anything at all except dubloons :eek: i saw on r/wow that beta just rolled out mounts and pets you can buy with them, though. excited for when that gets rolled out for everyone.

yeah, I hate that it was so important for Legion and now all that hard work was literally for nothing.
i have a few friends that got pets and mounts to drop, but i'm not that lucky.
glad the dubs will be used as currency for stuff!

and save your azerite pieces!!
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288123...ite-impurity-vendor-for-dungeon-azerite-armor

Reactions: themildone

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been doing them but haven't gotten anything at all except dubloons :eek: i saw on r/wow that beta just rolled out mounts and pets you can buy with them, though. excited for when that gets rolled out for everyone.

It's worse to me that when I go do legion on another character that they can't do the artifact stuff either. (Like they get the weapon, but you can't actually put points into it.) I really like putting points into things.

you just need friends to play with!
I actually hate playing with others (friends and whatnot) because I'm really easily distracted and will forget to follow them on the quest we are actually doing, follow a chain of herbs/ores. Completely forget we are doing quests and start collecting skyshards or books or whatever collectibles might be on the map. Matt gets super irritated when he plays with me >.>

Last edited:
Reactions: Cara

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm the complete opposite.
I realize now how much time in my life was wasted.
Life too short to grind away on something worthless.....wait then what am I doing here this morning?
Is it really worthless if you enjoyed yourself?

edit: this does not apply to mturk. No one enjoys this.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's worse to me that when I go do legion on another character that they can't do the artifact stuff either. (Like they get the weapon, but you can't actually put points into it.) I really like putting points into things.

I actually hate playing with others (friends and whatnot) because I'm really easily distracted and will forget to follow them on the quest we are actually doing, follow a chain of herbs/ores. Completely forget we are doing quests and start collecting skyshards or books or whatever collectibles might be on the map. Family gets super irritated when he plays with me >.>
oh wow, I didn't realize they did away with them completely. that really sucks. and I'm the same way about playing with others! if it's for a dungeon or raid (when I used to do them) sure, but I like to quest on my own. doing those with other people just slows me down lol.

MikeC44

Belt of Scotch?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Assessment Center Simulation | Accept
Requester: Sylvia Roch [A8VF78U1STJCU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this survey is twofold: To get people’s reactions to six assessment center exercises commonly used to assess who should be promoted or selected and to assess people’s perceptions of the their work organization.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; No repeats DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you just need friends to play with!
That DEFINITELY lowered my desire to play MMOs! I used to have a group that played WoW... but also I hate the subscription (b/c I am cheap!) and I get really fixated on games that are solo so I fall behind :( the glory days of MMOs are over and done with for me. I just miss them is all lol

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm the complete opposite.
I realize now how much time in my life was wasted.
Life too short to grind away on something worthless.....wait then what am I doing here this morning?
But vidya games are FUNNNN!

Reactions: C to the J

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That DEFINITELY lowered my desire to play MMOs! I used to have a group that played WoW... but also I hate the subscription (b/c I am cheap!) and I get really fixated on games that are solo so I fall behind :( the glory days of MMOs are over and done with for me. I just miss them is all lol
you can pay for the subscription with gold now, if you didn't know. gotta put time into farming stuff for that though :/

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score

I actually hate playing with others (friends and whatnot) because I'm really easily distracted and will forget to follow them on the quest we are actually doing, follow a chain of herbs/ores. Completely forget we are doing quests and start collecting skyshards or books or whatever collectibles might be on the map. Family gets super irritated when he plays with me >.>
hahaha yesss!! i love it tho. that's literally how it works with my fiance and i. he does all the work killing things while i do all the clickies and gathering and stuff. it works well for us, but i can see it being a problem for some

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice! Thanks! I bailed after 250 on that batch last night. Was wondering how far I had to go today. :)
new day, new cap. something like ~24 hours later, the cap is lifted and you can do more.

Reactions: WillowWolf

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
it is just a grindfest now. it feels more like work than it did 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.