10/24 - Write It Down Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Justifying giving someone a negative label because you don't personally agree with what he believes in.

I thought non religious people didn't like religious people because they do that...
Nah, I don't think "Jesus Freak" is a negative label at all. People get freaky about a lot of stuff, it's just an easier way to say "They're very into something that I'm not interested in." I'm a hot sauce freak, for example. Not everyone is into that. There are tons worse things to be a freak about than religion. Jesus was an okay dude, Pratt can be a freak about it all he wants.

Sorry if the term offends you, though, I'm sure no one meant to be offensive. We're just talking about a real human who sort of dismantled the perception the public may/may not have had of him. It's always a bit of a shock when celebrities reveal that they are in fact real human beings.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, I don't think "Jesus Freak" is a negative label at all. People get freaky about a lot of stuff, it's just an easier way to say "They're very into something that I'm not interested in." I'm a hot sauce freak, for example. Not everyone is into that. There are tons worse things to be a freak about than religion. Jesus was an okay dude, Pratt can be a freak about it all he wants.

Sorry if the term offends you, though, I'm sure no one meant to be offensive. We're just talking about a real human who sort of dismantled the perception the public may/may not have had of him. It's always a bit of a shock when celebrities reveal that they are in fact real human beings.
you have such a way with words! you should be a writer.

Reactions: jan

cassius

Reaction score
Title: A survey about your current thoughts, feelings, attitudes, and behaviors regarding the upcoming midterm elections and daily life | Accept
Requester: McKay Anxiety Lab [AC0PMLGLVH8B6] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.44] [Fast=2.87] [Comm=1.78] [Fair=2.88] [Reviews=19] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=18.64] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 5.40
Duration: 86400
Available: 1
Description: DO NOT COMPLETE THIS HIT TWICE. Answer questions about your feelings, attitudes and behaviors relating to the upcoming midterm election. Requires that Worker be over the age of 18, reside within the US, and speak English proficiently.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Movin right along[/td][/tr]
yep.
https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/AC0PMLGLVH8B6

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
for anyone with hotels are the 8s still borked?

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Sooo I just realized if the 1500+ hits that I have pending get rejected, I'd be under 95% approval rating. I didn't think this through. They are from different batches though so odds are low.

Status
Not open for further replies.