10/26 - Wacky Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever do a hit and it does't show up in your work completed section and your earnings?

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study about brand preferences | PANDA
Requester: Research_Lab84 [A9UMEMCNF100S] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.79] [Fair: 4.93] [Comm: 3.88] [Fast: 4.67]
Description:
12-minute study. Write about yourself and imagine selecting which brands to wear.
Time: 25 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
So uh, are we allowed to advertise refferal things that give both people actually free money for signing up?
I use an investment service that has cost me NOTHING but what I put in to invest, and they're doing a promo offer that if people sign up through my link, they start the account with free $20 and give me $20 also.... And I've been using them for months, and they're always pretty good. I trust them a lot, but if this isn't okay I'll go back and edit my post. https://www.wisebanyan.com/referral/7RkBd1a5v
That's my link if anyone cares. It displays my deadname, I'm James, don't call me that lol. I also really like that you can withdraw your money at any time if you decide you don't fucking like them. So that means y'all can try them for free, they give you $20, and if you decide you don't like it, you can pull out that $20 for free and no issues there at all :D

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever do a hit and it does't show up in your work completed section and your earnings?
Yep. That happened to me yesterday while doing "Set Master Acct"

quizjungle

Reaction score
it will go to the day when you accepted the hit not on the day when you completed it

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
So uh, are we allowed to advertise refferal things that give both people actually free money for signing up?
I use an investment service that has cost me NOTHING but what I put in to invest, and they're doing a promo offer that if people sign up through my link, they start the account with free $20 and give me $20 also.... And I've been using them for months, and they're always pretty good. I trust them a lot, but if this isn't okay I'll go back and edit my post. https://www.wisebanyan.com/referral/7RkBd1a5v
That's my link if anyone cares. It displays my deadname, I'm James, don't call me that lol. I also really like that you can withdraw your money at any time if you decide you don't fucking like them. So that means y'all can try them for free, they give you $20, and if you decide you don't like it, you can pull out that $20 for free and no issues there at all :D
Thanks I'll check it out.
Edit: ps james isn't the name it shows btw :wink:

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Light up toys: a short survey about perception of patterns | PANDA
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.88] [Fair: 4.73] [Comm: 4.85] [Fast: 4.82]
Description:
A short survey {~7 min} about how people perceive patterns and make guesses based on limited information
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. That happened to me yesterday while doing "Set Master Acct"
I did a $6 and it's just gone it isn't showing that I did it at all and my dash looks like this

Reactions: Kessikitty

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
You can post referral links as long as it's clear it's a referral link (which yours is). :)

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
When it is red like that, you need to update it by clicking on the blue words that say "Today's Projected..."
But the hit isn't popping up like I did it on Mturk at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.