10/27 - Flipping Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
But think how embarassing it would be to have to explain falling from the balcony because you were peeing off of it.
Yeah that was weird and embarrassing but I don't drink anymore so haven't fallen in a year

Reactions: Jaded

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I have been known to turn a wrench every once and awhile,. what do you need to know?
Watcha got? My son does parts and works on cars.
I think I got it ruled down to brake pads first. But if you have any other suggestions for squeaky brakes and a brake fluid level that keeps dipping low every two weeks let me know!

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You can do that too. And not everyting is going to be 30 days, I'm just saying if you plan for 30 and it only takes 3 then you're a lot happier than deciding it's 3 and then having to wait 30.
I wonder if someone will make a database for the regular requesters which has the typical AA times?

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find the Website Address for Australian Companies | PANDA
Requester: Tom [AUMLI08012GIW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given the company name and that it is located in Australia, find the URL for their official website.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 6187
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: None

^Another one with a pay cut. These were $.02 last week which was already horrible.

These requesters are trash.

Which workers are doing these HITs for such ridiculous pay? because y'all are mucking it up for the rest of us... :mad:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah I mean honestly a big part of mturk is that we get freedom from like 2-week or 4-week paychecks. that's a really big part of working here.
Yeah but, once you get in the swing, if they were all 30 days, it would take 30days to equalize. Then you would be getting 'paid' every day, just for a month ago. I don't pay attention to it, personally. I just assume they are all under 30 and I would never trade good pay for good AA. But, Prefs, yo.:)

Last edited:

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Open back door.
Wave to the neighbors.
Do your business.

I'm a sick man.
That ceased being an option when some loser decided that getting caught peeing outside warrants you being added to the SO Registry. Have none of these people ever lived in the country? Or from a large family?

D

Deleted member 526

Yeah but, once you get in the swing, if they were all 30 days, it would take 30days to equalize. Then you would be getting 'paid' every day, just for a month ago. I don't pay attention to it, personally. I just assume they are all under 30 and I would never trade good pay for good AA. But, Prefs, yo.:)
:arghh:

Reactions: <Gucci>

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Run these pandas, they trickle in throughout the day. Wont be any huge batches but they are consistent, easy, and safe money.

Diane Cessna Wedding photos: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3WNTBWVI6H0BRDKZJL1X2IGR2OV1DW

EyesOn.ai Twitter: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=37WX97CR6WT50T5VU8S8YZCMHDWIKO

You probably already have those, but just in case you don't, they're good filler.

Also, PickFu and Crowdsurf. They're not flashy but they're alright for numbers.

Written Paper which used to be really good filler changed their name to Quaestio this week and the pay dropped. I don't recommend them, pay-wise, anymore but if you're just trying to get to 10k and not worried about pay, they're easy and safe too.

Good luck!
Thank you!!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
bombard every requester with requests to add the AA in description their hits. :nospam:
This sounds like an awful idea, but maybe it's cause I don't care about AA, if I make x amount every day after 30 days x amount is gonna be hitting my bank account everyday.

arcyjay

Reaction score
Just catching this. So AA info won't post on the new site but the limit is still 30 days and requesters can still approve before then, right? I usually don't avoid work based on the AA either. The TO is more important to me, particularly as it relates to rejections. But it's nice to know, when something hangs out in the 'pending' list for weeks...that it's to be expected.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.