10/27 - Sticky Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
Answer a survey about hot dogs!
I want a hot dog.....no, I want two hot dogs. With mustard and relish, chili and cheese. To go, please. 'Cause I'm sure I'll be going a lot if I eat all that....still want a hot dog...damn.

Oh and a beer, too. Might as well dream big while I'm at it.....and this needs to be eaten on the beach, Salt air and sand makes hot dogs taste best. Cooked over a driftwood fire....experience knows best....it'll need a second beer, too. Just to wash down the sand.

Last edited:
Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I want a hot dog.....no, I want two hot dogs. With mustard and relish, chili and cheese. To go, please. 'Cause I'm sure I'll be going a lot if I eat all that....still want a hot dog...damn.

Oh and a beer, too. Might as well dream big while I'm at it.....and this needs to be eaten on the beach, Salt air and sand makes hot dogs taste best. Cooked over a driftwood fire....experience knows best....it'll need a second beer, too. Just to wash down the sand.
mmmm

cookout hotdogs

Reactions: alk69

sriRam

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a newbie. Have a small doubt.
did a survey for Douglas about lawn care. Didn't get the secret code at the end.So didn't know if I did something wrong or there is something wrong with the survey.Did anybody face this issue?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: BskiCHI

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a newbie. Have a small doubt.
did a survey for Douglas about lawn care. Didn't get the secret code at the end.So didn't know if I did something wrong or there is something wrong with the survey.Did anybody face this issue?
Thanks in advance.
I did that too and also no code. Nothing to worry about but just to play it safe it's good to message the requester and tell them no code.

sriRam

Reaction score
I did that too and also no code. Nothing to worry about but just to play it safe it's good to message the requester and tell them no code.
will do that.thank u

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
If you need me to talk I am happy too...can it be about babies though?
Yes... and, no...

Um. I wasn't breathing when I was born. Does that count?

Reactions: savvy

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score

This fantasy sounds like a job for....

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Merovign and cb456

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Boy it really can be quiet on weekends. At least for a sub-1k.

There are some small tasks that would be appealing just for getting numbers up, but the requesters are *awfully* red, and I already got burned by one of them (just a waste of time).

Status
Not open for further replies.