10/28 - Fruity Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
You putting anything other than a slice of kraft cheese on your ramen and calling it army is gonna upset mama-san.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
My gosh! That SCN Survey for $9 is a trudge. I hate when, 15min in, the status bar is at 4%. Then, 2 minutes, it jumps from 5% to 100%. Such sweet relief. :coffeepc:
A $9 hit? Where's the money panda on that gem?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
i think it is called fresh step (i'm not in front of the box). it is clumping. definitely not woodchips.
that's the most expensive litter you can buy, because it's cheap and low quality. it needs constant changing. [pro tip - clean out the litter box with white vinegar, to remove and absolve the pan of the ammonia within their urine, that helps them remember where they peed]

anyway, it's possible that the clay dust causes frequent urinary tract infections. however, a vet should already have spotted that. anyway, it is my belief that this cat was never around other cats. even as a kitten, it was taken away younger than it should have been, or it's mother was otherwise removed. this typically results in cats that learn to learn to pee right outside the litterbox. when caught, don't act mad, but pick up their front paws and rub them in the litter as if you're burying something with them.

It's also frequently a sign of sickness in general. switching to another type of litter might be helpful, but the wooden sticks are not recommended because she won't know what the hell they are, at first. the crystals are the best type of litter for urinary problems because they don't have dust. tidycats might claim to be dust free, but it's a bald faced lie, as anyone who has used it can testify.

the ground wood is the best, and the arm and hammer brand is not only fairly cheap, but smells great.

however, even with all this information, it's not solving the problem. the pee on your items is her spray. she's marking territory. females are less liekly than males to do it, but they still can do it. the item did not smell familiar to her, and whether it smelled like other animals may have caused her to leave her mark.

again. vinegar. it might smell strong when wet, but white vinegar isn't likely to stain, and it has no smell residue after evaporating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lauren

blackpupjean

Reaction score
did anyone do this one? Did you get approved? rejected? Don't know if I should keep going, did 4 already.

Title: Copy/paste company careers/jobs listings | PANDA
Requester: Eran Rundstein [AGVSK82IOFNZW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You will be given a URL to a company careers/jobs listing page, and asked to copy/paste the information there into our form.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 4
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted
They all approved, now I wish I did more, you never know.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Got a late start, missed z's, so it turned into a survey heavy, loose change grindy kind of day.
Today's Projected Earnings: $35.19

Reactions: kryss and ItsAmyTee

dittobb

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate words | PANDA
Requester: John Nestojko (2014) [AKU9U3VP7CVSD] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.22 Generosity
★★★★ 4.67 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will rate words related to a fictional scenario. This takes 10-15 minutes ($1.50)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Avoid Repeats of "Rate Words" has not been granted;Location is US

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
My gosh! That SCN Survey for $9 is a trudge. I hate when, 15min in, the status bar is at 4%. Then, 2 minutes, it jumps from 5% to 100%. Such sweet relief. :coffeepc:
How have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in a while.

Reactions: Jerami and Rerun

Lauren

Reaction score
that's the most expensive litter you can buy, because it's cheap and low quality. it needs constant changing. [pro tip - clean out the litter box with white vinegar, to remove and absolve the pan of the ammonia within their urine, that helps them remember where they peed]

anyway, it's possible that the clay dust causes frequent urinary tract infections. however, a vet should already have spotted that. anyway, it is my belief that this cat was never around other cats. even as a kitten, it was taken away younger than it should have been, or it's mother was otherwise removed. this typically results in cats that learn to learn to pee right outside the litterbox. when caught, don't act mad, but pick up their front paws and rub them in the litter as if you're burying something with them.

It's also frequently a sign of sickness in general. switching to another type of litter might be helpful, but the wooden sticks are not recommended because she won't know what the hell they are, at first. the crystals are the best type of litter for urinary problems because they don't have dust. tidycats might claim to be dust free, but it's a bald faced lie, as anyone who has used it can testify.

the ground wood is the best, and the arm and hammer brand is not only fairly cheap, but smells great.

however, even with all this information, it's not solving the problem. the pee on your items is her spray. she's marking territory. females are less liekly than males to do it, but they still can do it. the item did not smell familiar to her, and whether it smelled like other animals may have caused her to leave her mark.

again. vinegar. it might smell strong when wet, but white vinegar isn't likely to stain, and it has no smell residue after evaporating.
how's this stuff? this is the same brand of the odor spray that they use for potty training the puppy.

http://www.petsmart.com/featured-br...ol-crystal-cat-litter-13487.html?cgid=5000063

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
how's this stuff? this is the same brand of the odor spray that they use for potty training the puppy.

http://www.petsmart.com/featured-br...ol-crystal-cat-litter-13487.html?cgid=5000063
tha'ts the type of stuff. higher end is better though, because it lasts longer between changes, and therefore even a higher price at face value can mean less material usage over time, and therefore the higher quality would be cheaper in the long run. but that crystal stuff is better than clay

Elairiah

Reaction score
Title: Personality and Mood(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Laura A. King [A1LBWICXYG4SXB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.11 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.91 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.24 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.25 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 107
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This online study will involve completing personality questionnaires. It is expected to take around 5 minutes. You will be paid $.25 for completing this task. You must be 18 or older.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Adult Content Qualification is 1; Exc: [25474-24885] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in a while.
I have been well. Thanks for asking. I had to try and work a real job. I made a separation from everything mturk for a few moths so that I could try and rationalize making about the same money+/-, while giving up my freedom. I just can't handle working a job where my hard work has no relation to the amount of money I'm making. So, I'm back! Yay me! I like it here where, if I work hard, I can make money. And If I want to stare blankly at a wall for 45minutes, I can. I'm great to work for. :D The job I just left, had to ask for permission to pee. Fuck that! I pity the fool that says, "No bathroom breaks for 1hr!" I'm not above peeing my pants to prove a point. :p I hope you've been well.
A $9 hit? Where's the money panda on that gem?
Says it should take 120 min. you aren't missing much.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
caught one immediately. video has been loading for 15 minutes. about to return it - I am assuming that's what you meant by broken?
Yes. They normally load up right away.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.