10/30 - Mos Def Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
if she's upset about being paid too little, then she needs to actually work her assigned days. you're losing twice the money by having to miss work AND paying her. Also...if you're worried about retribution for you docking her pay (like I think you mentioned in your first post)...do you really want that kind of person watching your infant? :/ not trying to be an ass or anything like that, but you're definitely being taken advantage of and I hate seeing that.
I dont think you are being an ass, I totally understand what you're saying. I hate confrontation so I let things slide too often. I know now Im being taken advantage of. Asking for an advance once is fine, I understand people go through shit but multiple times almost every week for 2-3 weeks is just too much.

Find a new sitter.
Care.com
Call all of the references they provide :)
I can also PM you the name of my baby camera it was 40$ and I can log in from my office and see everything that’s going on. I bought one and put it in my living room and the other one in the baby’s room. If she asks you just say you miss your kid/ kids and wanted to be able to see them from work.:cat:
I tried Care.com, they want me to upgrade to a paid account to respond to people which I cant afford.
Yea definitely PM me, I guess I should look into one...

i'd watch him if i could! not mouthy yet? sign me up :D
lol! I wish you could! I would trust you!

LOL! Peachy @PeachyRider SalvadorZombie @SalvadorZombie He'd probably love you guys, you could watch wrestling all day lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Events Study (WARNING: HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: chowsbc [A16NPQHKAO8KGU] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Watch videos and make judgements about featured events.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.15
Qualifications: Exc: [-385467815-62451] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US;

Reactions: <Gucci>

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
I dont think you are being an ass, I totally understand what you're saying. I hate confrontation so I let things slide too often. I know now Im being taken advantage of. Asking for an advance once is fine, I understand people go through shit but multiple times almost every week for 2-3 weeks is just too much.

I tried Care.com, they want me to upgrade to a paid account to respond to people which I cant afford.
Yea definitely PM me, I guess I should look into one...

lol! I wish you could! I would trust you!

LOL! Peachy @PeachyRider SalvadorZombie @SalvadorZombie He'd probably love you guys, you could watch wrestling all day lol
Sadly, I genuinely seem to put kids off. I mean, it works for me (being the oldest of seven put me off of having kids forever anyway), but yeah...kids and I are like two opposing forces.

largeeyes

Reaction score
Title: Find online texts mentioning specific entities | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: nlp analyzer [A2GG572UK36QDP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 6744
Description: Given an entity, find a text mentioning it online, or create a representative text yourself
Requirements: Masters has been granted
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey, no writing | PANDA
Requester: Dan [A1DIV4B8DE1L2V] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.43] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.50/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read brief descriptions of three scenarios and answer a single question about each
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short survey, no writing | PANDA
Requester: Dan [A1DIV4B8DE1L2V] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.43] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.50/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read brief descriptions of three scenarios and answer a single question about each
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Time: 02:24
Hourly: $12.44
I was probably a little slow though

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea, you guys are right. This is the push I needed. Just sucks that I have to go through this screening process again....
Do you know any stay at home moms with an older child? They might like the extra money and they would be more reliable. I used to watch my neighbors child while the mom went to work. worked out very well.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Get knocked up now so we can suffer together!!!!!! I'm only 7 weeks along so you have time! LOL.
waiting til my boyfriend relocates closer to me! so about 6 months. he was going to move up after his lease is up in january, but its too soon and we dont really have enough money saved up for an apartment up here.
plus he needs to find a job up here before he moves.. so we really just need to plan stuff better.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
In case anyone is working on this, $1.15 chowsbc hit took 5 minutes.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Do you know any stay at home moms with an older child? They might like the extra money and they would be more reliable. I used to watch my neighbors child while the mom went to work. worked out very well.
I don't but I posted in a facebook group of local moms so hopefully something will come of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.