What are your Halloween plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine is 45 a month, they use verizon towers and data is up to 10g now, they just upped it again.
Straight cap i mean talk will cap your data at very slow speeds. depending on your phone, ie verizon or at&t, will depend what service you get. 10 gigs, is easy to eat up just streaming music and youtube.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
Only thing I hate is there is no way to bring current devices to their network. you HAVE to get their phones. I have a bunch of phones laying around and now I have to get 4 more.
They do have the payment plan, which even added on to your service, will still be cheaper than lets say sprints unlimited data.

Reactions: <Gucci>

GRR

Reaction score
finally got a mean girl! she wanted to know if I was calling from a clinic doctors name etc. These are ligit calls. This guy is collecting fax numbers for the carbon what ever heath group. Making a data base. she would not give me the number and said she had to get the parmacist. (this is a CVS)..I just hung up..I am undaunted! ring ring!

D

Deleted member 526

Going to Chipoltle for lunch. $3 burritos sounds awesome.

Just going to throw on a hockey jersey and walk in. Say I am a hockey player.

What they don't know is that is what I wear all winter long...
I don't think the $3 burritos start until 3 pm in whatever time zone. plus I think they might substitute something lame like a small salad if they run out of free burritos. but idk.

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
Straight cap i mean talk will cap your data at very slow speeds. depending on your phone, ie verizon or at&t, will depend what service you get. 10 gigs, is easy to eat up just streaming music and youtube.
YMMV. My husband and I have both had it for years and it works great for us. I've never actually hit the data cap because I run everything through wi-fi at home. I never hit it even when they dropped it. He's out more than I am and uses his gps almost daily. No issues. He has an older android and I have an iPhone 5, both verizon based. Sprint in our area is abysmal. T-mobile is worse. Verizon is great, but way overpriced. I was paying 100 a month through them for just 1 line, even though I had been a customer since before they bought out whatever carrier I was using before them. I switched and never looked back.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
finally got a mean girl! she wanted to know if I was calling from a clinic doctors name etc. These are ligit calls. This guy is collecting fax numbers for the carbon what ever heath group. Making a data base. she would not give me the number and said she had to get the parmacist. (this is a CVS)..I just hung up..I am undaunted! ring ring!
Or collecting them to falsify scripts and send them in to be filled etc... we had that happen here

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
YAY <Gucci> @<Gucci> is here that usually means I will get some good hits soon. by now I've already been waiting around for 4.5 hours so even if I do see some I might not even do them.
Am I your lucky charm?!
Sweet! :gucci:

Reactions: Deleted member 526

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Is the presented image the agency's official seal, logo or flag? | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Ad Strack van Schijndel [A2J0V8OUV2SH24] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $0.03
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 226
Description: Look at the image and the agency details. Is the image the agency's official seal, logo or flag?
Requirements: Masters has been granted;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
lots of rejections avoid for now
Apparently he got scammed by a bunch of people and everyone got caught in it.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Do any of these products contain Milk? | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Tax Engine [A1WLM99D8G0KE5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 4.43] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $18.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.04
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 6502
Description: Categorize the given content based on the provided criteria
Requirements: Masters has been granted; Tax Engine Banned Workers has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Status
Not open for further replies.