Status
Not open for further replies.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Record yourself pronouncing "Alexa", as well as short expressions (1 HIT max per Worker - takes 3 minutes!) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SNIPS [A2YTQTCXVDV7BG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.28] [Fast: 4.40] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 4.18] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 790
Description: We are training speech recognition models. To this end, we need you to record yourself pronouncing the short expressions we provide you with. (max 1 HIT per Worker)
Requirements: Location NotEqualTo IN;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: Nuramazing and Kliq

Tjololo

Reaction score
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Everyone is eligible. Nobody has DoubleDip right now, so even if you won yesterday you can participate today! There's also a few more hits than there were (150), just because the math worked out nicely.

So without further ado:

Title: Trick or Treat Turk! Happy Halloween! | PANDA
Requester: Tjololo [A20IXK8ZV8N72H] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.96 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 36
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Will you get a trick or a treat?
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Brony is 100; Cheater! has not been granted; DoubleDip has not been granted

Donation status:

As promised, you can see the money trail here: https://imgur.com/a/cxBkG Shows me transfering out of paypal to a savings account, transferring to a checking account, then purchasing the hits. Whatever's left over after the batch I will be bonusing to random individuals who won throughout the month. Probably not much, depends on what's in there. My math has been close, but not perfect, so I might only have a dollar or so. I'll try to bonus 10 people if possible.

Qual info (and some other info) is reiterated in the spoiler below. I REPEAT! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE QUAL, CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT!. If you already read the spoiler last time, this one's the same.

Songs: Song 1 Song 2

Happy Halloween everyone!

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
K so I accept a HIT from hit finder, it takes me to the turk site. Why does it take so long for the accept HIT to load up! Once it finally loads up its too late the HITS gone.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Everyone is eligible. Nobody has DoubleDip right now, so even if you won yesterday you can participate today! There's also a few more hits than there were (150), just because the math worked out nicely.

So without further ado:

TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Qualifications: Brony is 100; Cheater! has not been granted; DoubleDip has not been granted

Donation status:

As promised, you can see the money trail here: https://imgur.com/a/cxBkG Shows me transfering out of paypal to a savings account, transferring to a checking account, then purchasing the hits. Whatever's left over after the batch I will be bonusing to random individuals who won throughout the month. Probably not much, depends on what's in there. My math has been close, but not perfect, so I might only have a dollar or so. I'll try to bonus 10 people if possible.

Qual info (and some other info) is reiterated in the spoiler below. I REPEAT! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE QUAL, CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT!. If you already read the spoiler last time, this one's the same.

:love: Thanks!!

Reactions: jan and Kerek

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
K so I accept a HIT from hit finder, it takes me to the turk site. Why does it take so long for the accept HIT to load up! Once it finally loads up its too late the HITS gone.
If you click on the link on the reward amount in hit finder it's a panda.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

So without further ado:

TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness

Donation status:

Awesome

Reactions: jan and Tjololo
D

Deleted member 526

Emory NLP Label the intention of sentences in emails $0.40 Rejected
not clear about inform, report, propose
Opened: 7:54:04 AM
Submitted: 8:01:53 AM
Time: 07:48
Hourly: $3.08
-------------
mad

Reactions: jan

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score

So without further ado:

TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness

Donation status:

Thanks for these! They were fun. I'm gonna miss em. :jacko:

Reactions: jan and Tjololo

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: General social attitudes(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Niro Sivanathan [ARE9M7F3Q8LHV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.47] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.87] [Reviews: 77] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.06/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.51
Duration: 25 minutes
Available: 8
Description: Read a short scenario and answer questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [-53543415-62637] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
Time: 02:13 Hourly: $13.79

Tjololo

Reaction score
I just want to make another quick post thanking everyone who donated. You know who you are. This last batch wouldn't have been possible without you all! I appreciate that everyone turned out and threw in some money so that it could get done!

I also want to say this is the last hit that will be posted by this account. I've made another requester account (same name, different ID) that I'll be doing hits on from now on...which means I need to refresh my qual again! I'm not sure when I'm going to do it, but be aware that the Brony qual will be replaced with another one. Proably the same name, but the method of obtaining it might be different, whether that's a different password or what.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Someone in my office got Jimmy Johns and the deliver guy told me "Happy Halloween!" I love this holiday so much! lol

Reactions: Miriette
Status
Not open for further replies.