10/31 - Halloween Tuesday!

What are your Halloween plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GRR

Reaction score
just did my first c-sat in a few years..not as bad as I remember.....seemed to be 10 cents a min anyway

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i mean our lights are on. they just don't come anymore for some reason
When I was living in San Jose, I used to wonder why I seemed to be getting fewer and fewer trick-or-treaters every year. I finally figured out that people were just taking their kids to trick-or-treat in the rich neighborhoods, in the hills. Like, some of those neighborhoods, you can go there on Halloween and the streets are just packed with people. I guess no one likes to let their kids take chances in sketch neighborhoods anymore. :(

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
just did my first c-sat in a few years..not as bad as I remember.....seemed to be 10 cents a min anyway
you should have seen the ones from the other day.
they were taking this scraping needle thing, and scraping the cataracts out of the eyeball

I'm usually fine with horrible and disgusting things.
but not when it comes to eyeballs and needles.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Dear Barry please come back
Love gucci

Reactions: aveline and Kerek

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was living in San Jose, I used to wonder why I seemed to be getting fewer and fewer trick-or-treaters every year. I finally figured out that people were just taking their kids to trick-or-treat in the rich neighborhoods, in the hills. Like, some of those neighborhoods, you can go there on Halloween and the streets are just packed with people. I guess no one likes to let their kids take chances in sketch neighborhoods anymore. :(
I can confirm. The years that I get my kid, I only visit a neighborhood near where I grew up.
they aren't rich in that area, but they are better off than other people.
12 blocks where every door gives out candy, and maybe every tenth one has bulit some sort of haunted house or something in the side yard

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I can confirm. The years that I get my kid, I only visit a neighborhood near where I grew up.
they aren't rich in that area, but they are better off than other people.
12 blocks where every door gives out candy, and maybe every tenth one has bulit some sort of haunted house or something in the side yard
streets are usually so crowded on halloween, you can barely walk
best area in NE philly, for sure
not sure where Sondi @Sondi goes, but I will recommend focusing on StChris area near bustleton and byberry

Status
Not open for further replies.