<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Give a Smart Robot Directions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Australian Centre for Robotic Vision [A1LVNA385CJMNA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.29] [Comm: 2.75] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.15
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 886
Description: Write instructions telling a smart robot how to get from a start location to a goal location in a building.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
Catfish :cry:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
what would someone need to know that information for?
it's not like there's a wide selection of people to choose to work for, depending on how fast they pay
Personally, I try to avoid HITs that have long approval times, just because I like to know that I'm getting paid soon. Especially if I have things like bills and such coming up that I'll need immediate money for. And I think that rating will become a lot more important as we switch to the new site, which doesn't show AA times.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Personally, I try to avoid HITs that have long approval times, just because I like to know that I'm getting paid soon, especially if I have things like bills and such coming up that I'll need immediate money for. And I think that rating will become a lot more important as we switch to the new site, which doesn't show AA times.
I just avoid HITs in general.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
It's Halloween! You need to gorge on candy and watch scary movies.
Ella just finished grabbing her haul and because she will be 11 soon she said it was time to watch a real scary movie with us. She opted for the classic 1978 Halloween. I suspect we will be up all night now.

GRR

Reaction score
I don't remember him being a mod over there. I do remember him having multiple troll accounts over there after he left for his own site. Not sure why people do things like that honestly.

It was not for long. It was right before the grind. I remember you! My "mentor" if you will was turkingfullofbuisness" I think that was her name. She helped me a lot..others also!She got banned for talking about another forum. That is the way it was. You ,I believe, were part of that other forum. I think it was based on wiki or something. I will remember tomorrow...maybe! On MTF I am/was GGG666 or 666GGG...been awhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.