Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Go Astros

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RicFlair

Reaction score
when pc caught the first hit, i jumped out of my skin trying to figure out where the song was coming from. ahaha
Be aware, that will happen a lot lol, you will be sitting there and forget about the volume on it, and a hit will catch and if you are like me, you will have a mild heart attack when that song hits.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
You can replace the sounds pretty easily.
I haven't yet because all my music is on streaming. I try to mute my computer when I have PC open but I still get jolted by that dang 'NEVER MAKE PRESENTS WITH STRANGERS OR EEEEEENNNNEEEEEEMIES' all the time lol.

Reactions: <Gucci>

RicFlair

Reaction score
goodness PC is confusing. installed it and the 2 add-ons and now...i have no clue what i'm doing. lmao

Run PC and PC Helper in firefox on the new website, run everything else in chrome. https://worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on is the link you need to use for the new website have that running in firefox while you are logged into the new website on firefox, only have that running in firefox.

EDIT: YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE THE ENTIRE LINK, THIS LINK IS NOT CLICKABLE.

Reactions: micky and <Gucci>

GRR

Reaction score
This is going to be a long, survey-filled winter.

You will be ok. When I started turking there were no scripts , no pc, no turkmaster, not even panda's. There were pretty intense debates on MTF about whether we should even discuss them on the forum! (TOS and all that) Things change..for the better! The fact that amazon had a "queue" was hi tech! We survived and thrived.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Run PC and PC Helper in firefox on the new website, run everything else in chrome. https://worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on is the link you need to use for the new website have that running in firefox while you are logged into the new website on firefox, only have that running in firefox.

EDIT: YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE THE ENTIRE LINK, THIS LINK IS NOT CLICKABLE.
wait, why does PC and PC Helper have to be in FF? I thought someone said it works in both
I'm reading through that now, guess I'm stupid because it still looks super complicated :sofa:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
goodness PC is confusing. installed it and the 2 add-ons and now...i have no clue what i'm doing. lmao
It is overwhelming at first cause there is a lot there, but there's a good help page, and a lot of have been using it for a while so if something is really confusing just post here, someone will know.

Probably not me, but someone will.

No pc and pc helper don't have to be in FF (I just saw your question post)

RicFlair

Reaction score
wait, why does PC and PC Helper have to be in FF? I thought someone said it works in both

I'm reading through that now, guess I'm stupid because it still looks super complicated :sofa:
Running PandA on the new website will catch you 20x more hits than running it on the old website, just trust me since they changed the throttling this is how to properly PandA now.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score

thats why im learning it now! i figure it will take a couple days to work out all the kinks and customize it and everything. my brain is just lazy. doesnt want to learn new things :p

alk69

Reaction score
im not sure.
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mturk-worker-userscripts.2716/
"Turkmaster - Link
Notes: Not doing, PC is far better"
That list is Kadauchi's, and not DonovanM's who orginated the TurkMaster app. He did update on 8/17/2017. I'm hoping he'll keep it updated. It's my favorite, 'cause it's sleek and streamlined. And not overwhelming weighted with stuff I don't need. It's also a good place to store good pandas for later. I've noticed it's relatively stable, too. There's a lot to say for simple--and simple and quick to use. Just my opinion...what could I possibly know?

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

PC works in Chrome. That's where I use it. I think Ric Flair is just using two different browsers, which is his preference, but it's not necessary.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Running PandA on the new website will catch you 20x more hits than running it on the old website, just trust me since they changed the throttling this is how to properly PandA now.
Really? I've been using it on Chrome the same as the one I'm turking on, and both with the old site. The problem for me with doing one of Firefox is that having both Chrome and Firefox open really slows my computer down. But, if it catches me more hits I'd try it.

And how would I change PC to use the new worker website instead? Sorry if that sounds basic but now I have PC set up I just open it up and it starts without choosing one site or the other.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
You will be ok. When I started turking there were no scripts , no pc, no turkmaster, not even panda's. There were pretty intense debates on MTF about whether we should even discuss them on the forum! (TOS and all that) Things change..for the better! The fact that amazon had a "queue" was hi tech! We survived and thrived.
Woah, you must have been doing this since the late '80s. I've been doing this for 4+ years now and I have less batches to rely on this year than any other!

Status
Not open for further replies.