Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Really? I've been using it on Chrome the same as the one I'm turking on, and both with the old site. The problem for me with doing one of Firefox is that having both Chrome and Firefox open really slows my computer down. But, if it catches me more hits I'd try it.

And how would I change PC to use the new worker website instead? Sorry if that sounds basic but now I have PC set up I just open it up and it starts without choosing one site or the other.
https://worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Anyone getting an error message with John Does?

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Awkward Annie Study_9 $10.00
Time
About 45 minutes for me and can be frustrating. The game froze up my browser and I had to start over despite following their suggestions for how to play so it wouldn't freeze up.

RicFlair

Reaction score
Really? I've been using it on Chrome the same as the one I'm turking on, and both with the old site. The problem for me with doing one of Firefox is that having both Chrome and Firefox open really slows my computer down. But, if it catches me more hits I'd try it.

And how would I change PC to use the new worker website instead? Sorry if that sounds basic but now I have PC set up I just open it up and it starts without choosing one site or the other.
Open the new website in firefox, copy and paste this link https://worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on after you have installed panda crazy/helper addons. Only run panda in firefox, continue work in chrome, when it catches a hit you complete it in chrome, when you want to add a panda, copy and paste the panda link into pandacrazy on firefox, Enjoy catching hits all day.

Must copy and paste the entire link. It is not clickable.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Juveniles in Adult Criminal Court | PANDA
Requester: Social Research UNR [A3IB3BJ4REX7OM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to read and respond to questions pertaining to hypothetical persons and asked to report your attitudes and beliefs about juvenile and adult offenders and criminal behavior. Task should take approximately 20 min to complete.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Total approved HITs is greater than 5000;Location is US

Reactions: WarmPotato

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
the author of the script isn't fixing it to work on the new site
Well, Dec. 15th is the end of it for me. All I use is TM. And hitscraper on occasion. PC is okay but I don't think it's far better (sorry to the person who invented PC).
yeah.. i love turkmaster for my pandas.
i do use hitscraper to find hits, and hit monitor for when im half here..
but tm was essential.
Did they mention that somewhere? Kadauchi @Kadauchi said in a reddit thread yesterday that it would be.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mturk/comm...turk_via_email_today/?st=j9ikmyli&sh=913def8e
Turkmaster - Link
Notes: Not doing, PC is far better
I think he means his own TM? He said yesterday:

"Turkmaster is being ported to Worker by the original author. It's broke runs on the HITs in the <iframe>, not on Mturk so the change will have no effect on it."
Comment from original author: https://www.reddit.com/r/mturk/comments/794q2f/tm_displaying_multiple_alerts/dozqyn3/

Oatmar

just beachy
Contributor
Reaction score
Open the new website in firefox, copy and paste this link https://worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on after you have installed panda crazy/helper addons. Only run panda in firefox, continue work in chrome, when it catches a hit you complete it in chrome, when you want to add a panda, copy and paste the panda link into pandacrazy on firefox, Enjoy catching hits all day.

Must copy and paste the entire link. It is not clickable.
i do the exact opposite of this. pc in chrome, work in ff. i've had no issues. but i hate chrome. with a passion.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Live Group Activity -- Answer questions about Social media and tech as a Swarm, 11:30 am ET TODAY | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.27] [Fast: 4.62] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 4.60] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.20
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Live Group Activity -- Answer questions about Social media and tech as a Swarm, 11:30 am ET TODAY
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: Kat8mouse

WarmPotato

Reaction score
Does anyone know what HIT'S Steven Snow makes? Their PANDA is on PANDA Crazy by default, classified as rare, but what are they? I turned them on but I'm not qualed for them to see for myself.

RicFlair

Reaction score
i do the exact opposite of this. pc in chrome, work in ff. i've had no issues. but i hate chrome. with a passion.
Yea, It would work both ways, FF is just a bit faster than chrome for me catching hits, I have other scripts and addons on chrome than firefox, that is why I use it for catching, it loads a bit faster.

Reactions: Trucker and Oatmar

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Trying to panda a hit from the mturk page, but it's not adding it to PC. hmm...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Trying to panda a hit from the mturk page, but it's not adding it to PC. hmm...
I think if you're working on the old site and pc is on the new site you can't add a panda with the button, you have to add it manually. (I have in two different browsers so I have to do it manually anyway so I'm not 100% on that)

Does anyone know what HIT'S Steven Snow makes? Their PANDA is on PANDA Crazy by default, classified as rare, but what are they? I turned them on but I'm not qualed for them to see for myself.
Masters hits about cars or some nonsense. Thye hardly post anymore and before that they got gobbled up really quick and didn't last 5 min anyway.

RicFlair

Reaction score
Looks like i'm going to be doing a certain batch all day lol
Getting about 25 hits a minute

Last edited:
Reactions: Kat8mouse and savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.