Not open for further replies.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
For my jobs and it's my career etc I do

Referral Aggregator

• 1" class="ng-scope" style="padding-left: 20px; margin: 0px;">
  • Gathers and refers potential customers to other businesses that offer goods, services, or both.
  • Different from a retailer because buyers do not transact directly with this business. To purchase the product or service, buyers must go to another business.
  • Often provides information, comparison, quotes, rates, appraisals or reviews about products or services.
  • Often allow a buyer to search or browse based on categories or location.

')" class="ng-binding flex-40" style="max-width: 40%; box-sizing: border-box; flex: 1 1 40%; max-height: 100%; padding: 8px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588); font-family: Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif; font-size: medium;">Goods: Shopzilla, TRUECar

Services: 1-800 Dentist, Kayak

Both: Yelp, NerdWallet, Wirefly

Since it's not really a search engine, but you can search and it will give you a bunch of results matching your search. Plus is category and/or location based.

I'm sure arguments could be made for all the other options as well, I hope I'm not going to get the block. :arghh::arghh:
I do marketplace because people are selling themselves for work, but it could be referral. We should probably try to clear this up.. we should also clear the Able Group and Made-in-China sites.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeeeep.

They approve a few, reject a few, disappear for 8ish hours, then repeat. It's been a constant pattern (even the middle of the night) since Friday morning. I'm at 60 rejections from them now, with about 150 pending. I did a total of around 400-500 last week.

I've gotten rejections from them in the past, but they were for things like hitting enter by accident before I was finished with my last sentence. In those cases, I would email them, and they wouldn't respond.

This time? About 30 rejections in, they sent me a one cent bonus and told me if I would rewrite a story and email it to them, they would overturn the rejection for it. I wrote back telling them I didn't know which story it was, and could that apply to all the rejections they were giving me? No answer.

I just want them to finish it up so I can move on.
:hug:<-keep sending this but you definitely deserve better treatment than this from them.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
I'm really wondering how much longer they'll be around. I know I've done ~20k of them myself. Google sinking a lot of money into it for sure
They are probably looking for that magic percentage of error before pulling out, the sites lately have been many foreign and sexy toy shops so the selection is getting slim.

Reactions: jan and Rena

adude

Reaction score
I'm really wondering how much longer they'll be around. I know I've done ~20k of them myself. Google sinking a lot of money into it for sure
Hundreds of G's no doubt, if not more. There's billions of sites out there, and more are being created every single day.

Reactions: jnalleyne and j0e

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
I do marketplace because people are selling themselves for work, but it could be referral. We should probably try to clear this up.. we should also clear the Able Group and Made-in-China sites.
Made in china/taiwan trade I do as referral, and jobsbucket could be referral or marketplace, I've been doing them as referral but I think marketplace might be better.

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
Yes we should vote and have a forum wide understanding!

There are logical reasons for each option I can think of for every ambiguous website out there :nailbiting:

Reactions: TurRaider8v

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Just had a "Eureeka" moment, followed by a "palm to face moment". Why didn't I think of that sooner?

Reactions: Rena and emily

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
I am sex work positive but something about arranged marriage/russian bride websites on Z's bugs me out
i see those two things (sex work & mail order brides) as mutually exclusive. sex work positive is great for when people are employed in this trade by choice. i often feel like mail order brides are being forced and sometimes it is organized crime/human trafficking disguised which makes it difficult to feel positive toward. the same can be said about sex work in general (that it could be forced or trafficking disguised) but i feel like there is probably a greater chance of that within the mail order bride circles. :(

Reactions: The Bad Ash

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
20,000 Zoltars is the fourth circle of Hell.

Dante Alighieri said:
Here, too, I saw a nation of lost souls,
far more than were above: they strained their chests
against enormous weights, and with mad howls
rolled them at one another. Then in haste
they rolled them back, one party shouting out:
"Why do you hoard?" and the other: "Why do you waste?"

Status
Not open for further replies.