11/02 - Wacky Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about consumer judgment and decision making | PANDA
Requester: Jayati Sinha [A2OA5TFC81I4G] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 5.00][Fair: 0.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Give us your opinion about consumer judgment and decision making. The study will take 6-8 minutes to complete.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

~3.5 min

Reactions: Kliq

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Made in china/taiwan trade I do as referral, and jobsbucket could be referral or marketplace, I've been doing them as referral but I think marketplace might be better.
I do Made-In-China as manufacturer/provider or whatever that one is because it usually brings you to a listing of a specific company that makes things. The other stuff could be either.

Yes we should vote and have a forum wide understanding!

There are logical reasons for each option I can think of for every ambiguous website out there :nailbiting:
What we should do is contact the requester and see what they want us to do. I'll try sending out an email later and see if they respond.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Posted some more of these if anyone doesn't have it yet....

Title: Qual HIT for Mturkcrowd.com members Only! | PANDA
Requester: catnapped [A35VHJ35QIIKOO] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: For MTC members
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Qualification No Retakes has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I do Made-In-China as manufacturer/provider or whatever that one is because it usually brings you to a listing of a specific company that makes things. The other stuff could be either.

What we should do is contact the requester and see what they want us to do. I'll try sending out an email later and see if they respond.
Oh no the mighty Zoltar will never respond to our messages lol

Reactions: Not A Robot

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
i see those two things (sex work & mail order brides) as mutually exclusive. sex work positive is great for when people are employed in this trade by choice. i often feel like mail order brides are being forced and sometimes it is organized crime/human trafficking disguised which makes it difficult to feel positive toward. the same can be said about sex work in general (that it could be forced or trafficking disguised) but i feel like there is probably a greater chance of that within the mail order bride circles. :(
The idea is slavery.
You buy a wife
Doesn't make much sense to me
And through the years of potentially being in a marriage, doesn't the woman eventually become stronger or more assertive?

Is it a way for the women to earn green cards? (And then kill the human who thought to buy her?)

Reactions: scout

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
Made in china/taiwan trade I do as referral, and jobsbucket could be referral or marketplace, I've been doing them as referral but I think marketplace might be better.
Not sure, I know Able group of a franchise and the sites list the location so that may be a single location customer location, The china ltd places are manufacture specs so I put direct provider single location and both because they can make collars for people or boxes for hasbro.

I wouldn't contact them, why wake the beast.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah but the companies have their own website then too, and iirc that's usually linked on the referral site.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.