11/05 - Snowy Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBrown5886

Reaction score
Response from requester regarding the Athenour rejection:

"Thank you for your inquiry, and I am sorry for the confusion. Obviously it is not my intention to hurt your reputation as an Amazon Mechanical Turk worker, nor to unfairly reject someone the pay they deserve when they took the survey with diligence. I am currently working with Amazon to get this situation resolved, and will look into your case manually to be able to provide additional information and make a reassessment about the rejection.

Ultimately, I submitted the reject form per advice coming from Amazon. I will be working with them further to get things cleared up. Please understand that I am doing my best to identify and pay those who did the survey as asked. Your patience in this manner is appreciated.

I also ask that you please withhold any negative comments on third party sites until an adequate solution can be reached. Just as your Amazon Worker reputation is important to you, so too is my Requester reputation and my ability to get HIT's completed in the future. "

So maybe there is hope of a reversal!

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
NHL transaction fun tonight. Ngl, I wanted Duchene instead though.

Reactions: <Gucci> and VGB

cassius

Reaction score

"Thank you for your inquiry, and I am sorry for the confusion. Obviously it is not my intention to hurt your reputation as an Amazon Mechanical Turk worker, nor to unfairly reject someone the pay they deserve when they took the survey with diligence. I am currently working with Amazon to get this situation resolved, and will look into your case manually to be able to provide additional information and make a reassessment about the rejection.

Ultimately, I submitted the reject form per advice coming from Amazon. I will be working with them further to get things cleared up. Please understand that I am doing my best to identify and pay those who did the survey as asked. Your patience in this manner is appreciated.

I also ask that you please withhold any negative comments on third party sites until an adequate solution can be reached. Just as your Amazon Worker reputation is important to you, so too is my Requester reputation and my ability to get HIT's completed in the future. "

Well hopefully everyone will go back and correct TO but when you reject like that you open yourself up to what happens.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

I just got the same email. Hopefully they will reverse :)

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Is this the $7 hit?

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
I don't know if these are any good or not. :shrug:

Title: Describe Short Video Clips in English | PANDA
Requester: SLS-2 [A3DJJBZRI5V96C] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.08 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.56 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.35 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 28
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Record spoken descriptions in English of four video clips using your microphone.
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 822
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

Title: [90 sec Task] Find corresponding moments in two videos | PANDA
Requester: AI Indoors Project [A2NYDPWAEAO5NE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.30 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.16 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.83 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31

Description: You are presented with two videos of the same activity. Find the corresponding moments using sliders.
Hits Available: 809
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US; Automatic low quality ban has not been granted

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know if these are any good or not. :shrug:

Title: Describe Short Video Clips in English | PANDA
Requester: SLS-2 [A3DJJBZRI5V96C] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.08 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.56 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.35 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 28
Description: Record spoken descriptions in English of four video clips using your microphone.
Hits Available: 822
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

Title: [90 sec Task] Find corresponding moments in two videos | PANDA
Requester: AI Indoors Project [A2NYDPWAEAO5NE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.30 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.16 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.83 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31
Description: You are presented with two videos of the same activity. Find the corresponding moments using sliders.
Hits Available: 809
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US; Automatic low quality ban has not been granted
AI is always usually good... these want you to do way too much for 30 cents
Sls is an okay filler....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.