11/06- We're All Mad Here Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I do respectfully disagree. The hit you say you completed, had this in the description:

Description: Survey about beliefs about America, what you believe is important about the American past, and demographics
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

I don't want to derail the thread or anything, but just want to be clear that on this forum we don't condone violating mturk's rules. It's in our member guidelines page. If the survey has the requirement of being located in US, then you should be in the US.
Yep.
It clearly says "located in" not "from there/has lived there/ remembers fondly in a dream"

Okay- I won't derail either. But it's a pretty clear requirement.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I do respectfully disagree. The hit you say you completed, had this in the description:

Description: Survey about beliefs about America, what you believe is important about the American past, and demographics

I don't want to derail the thread or anything, but just want to be clear that on this forum we don't condone violating mturk's rules. It's in our member guidelines page. If the survey has the requirement of being located in US, then you should be in the US.
I also recall that there was specific language that said U.S. residents were not allowed to work on the platform if not physically in the U.S.

JaneDoe

Umaru is love, Umaru is life.
Banned
Reaction score
Keep it respectful please.

Thanks

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I used to wish all the time that my nails would grow longer and I failed to wish that they would also be stronger and I really regret that.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Current Manager Survey - Short, Good Pay!(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jason Rasso [A294I3Z5RQCZQ8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 7
Description: We're looking to get insights from participants who are currently managers of companies, preferably with the power to make financial decisions for a company.
Requirements: TP Panel: 1768381832 N is not less than 100; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [1937794901-63331] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: <Gucci>

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
I need a dollar to make my minimum daily and then I am going to spend the evening looking up freezer meal recipes.

Reactions: Mish and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.