Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Romantic Relationships F17(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Virgil Zeigler-Hill [A3UCG5JGHC6OM4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.77] [Comm: 4.29] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 81] [ToS: 12]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Participants will complete a series of questionnaires about themselves and their romantic relationships. Participation will require approximately 45-60 minutes and participants will receive $2.00 upon completion of the questionnaires as well as an additional $2.00 if they recruit their romantic partners to complete an additional set of questionnaires. Participants must (1) be 18 years of age or older, (2) have been involved in a heterosexual romantic relationship for at least the past 6 months, and (3) have a romantic partner who is at least 18 years of age and willing to participate in this study by completing an additional set of questionnaires via the internet that will take approximately 45-60 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [1948975519-63241] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: <Gucci>

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
spent all weekend turking for $100 in late fees. now it's $175 instead. can't pay it at the office. have to pay it at specific stores during specific hours that are different from the store hours. have to use a special rent paying card. cashier forgot to give me back the special rent paying card. $25 fee from the landlord to replace it. used up my bus pass while dealing with this. have to walk a mile there a mile back to a different specific store to get a bus pass to deal with the landlord. that's tomorrow. have to go back to special rent paying specific store during specific not regular store hours to find out if they still have my special rent paying card. garbage disposal has been fixed 3 times and is pooling water under the kitchen sink. they'll be in here randomly in the next day to 2 months to fix it a 4th time. this is like 10% of their problems I've been dealing with from them today. and I know there will be a rent increase at the end of my lease, because something went wrong with renting in this country.

tldr landlords are out of control in this country. this isn't normal. :grumpy:
damn... that sucks :( I know the feeling of being behind on bills.

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
oh crap, I better hold back on the suicide jokes.
that's why I lost my account at clubpenguin, and I'll be honest for a moment, that almost threw me over the edge
You speak of internets that I am unfamiliar. I chose to be only modestly involved in even such things as this mtruk way of life.

Suicide jokes are fine with me though.

If I can't have a villa on a beach in the Mediterranean I'll subsist even if I have to ham on p9r from a library computer and roll cigarettes for hookers at night.

Reactions: <Gucci>

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Have not been around here much. We are taking our first vacation in 6 years and we are trying to finish getting our camper project ready. We're going the weekend of Thanksgiving and it will be here before we know it. Just wanted to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well & hopefully I have not missed any thing super exciting.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TYVM for the hug. there's like 4 more errands I have to run for them, that's the gist of it though. I really need to wrap up some things irl so I can just save some money and buy my own condo. funny stories will probably be back wed-thurs whenever I'm done working for free for the landlord.
I can’t wait... :gucci:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Have not been around here much. We are taking our first vacation in 6 years and we are trying to finish getting our camper project ready. We're going the weekend of Thanksgiving and it will be here before we know it. Just wanted to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well & hopefully I have not missed any thing super exciting.
Have fun. Mr. Gucci & I hadn’t taken a vacation in 3 years. That’s how we wound up with our baby! Hope you have as much fun as we did!

Status
Not open for further replies.