11/06- We're All Mad Here Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
You can message the requester with the code (if you saved it) and see if they can double-check. But if the system messed it up then I don't know if there's much you can do. If it was a university study you could take it to the IRB complaint level if you care enough, but it might not be worth the effort.
This... cb456 @cb456 You can also message them and give them the details of the survey if you remember it. Thats about all you could do unfortunately.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there anything I can do if a HIT I know I completed was rejected with a note saying they have no record of me taking the HIT?
Pretty much just echoing Nuramazing @Nuramazing, but contacting them is about the only thing you can do. In situations like that, you just have to rely on the requester being understanding with your situation. More likely than not, it's just a survey error. If enough people got rejected on whatever it was you did, there's also a greater chance of it being reversed since someone would be likely to talk to their IRB (if it's an academic survey).

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there anything I can do if a HIT I know I completed was rejected with a note saying they have no record of me taking the HIT?
That is frustrating! Not really much you can do unless you happen to have a screenshot or something to prove it other than contacting them and asking nicely. :(

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Help build a new app: Ask questions comparing two trendy/cool products/ideas | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SAJID AZAD [A6LLFHNZ2BVYU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 4
Description: We want you to help us build content for our new app. All we need is for you to come up with questions comparing trendy/cool/insightful things.
Requirements: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Help build a new app: Ask questions about trendy/cool products/ideas | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SAJID AZAD [A6LLFHNZ2BVYU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: We want you to help us build content for our new app. All we need is for you to come up with questions about trendy/cool/insightful things.
Requirements: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I appreciate your concern for our collective well being and health around here.
pffft

I'm only concerned with myself. my neck hurts, and this type of stretching works far better than tylenol/aspirin
I figure that other people that spend some time at the computer might have similar neck pains, and her video really helps

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
pffft

I'm only concerned with myself. my neck hurts, and this type of stretching works far better than tylenol/aspirin
I figure that other people that spend some time at the computer might have similar neck pains, and her video really helps
That happens when you sit at a desk for a long time. And yeah, otc meds only go so far.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All of a sudden I'm getting a captcha every other hit. Anyone ever have that issue?
Not every other but sometimes I get more especially with batches on the new worker site. Not sure what causes it or if it is just Amazon shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.