11/08 - Cappuccino Wednesday!

Eggnog : it's basically like a cross between pumpkin pie, a vanilla milkshake, and a glass of whisky

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: MTC Qual Test | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Sweetie Puff [A2WGESU6APCVAW] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.01
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Qual Test for MTCrowd Only - others will be rejected if you don't provide correct password
Requirements: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
derp ... forgot to put the exclusion qual on there ... since most of you already HAVE my qual :p penny pinchers :roflrofl:

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
derp ... forgot to put the exclusion qual on there ... since most of you already HAVE my qual :p penny pinchers :roflrofl:
I'll set up a gofundme for you to offset this financial disaster caused by them penny pinchers

Being serious now....what is this for? Do I need to do this or I'll get banned :bag:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Sign-up form for to-do list study. | PANDA
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [AHG3DFQ65ESGY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 4.44] [Fair: 4.88] [Reviews: 372] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.05/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.05
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Description: Learn about our to-do list study and decide whether you want to participate. If you decide to participate you will create an anonymous account on a to-do list website.
Requirements: None;

My writing is more valuable than this.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Eulogy Writing(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Alison Wood Brooks [A1FB60A1VYS2AJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.36] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 54] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.57/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 25% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$4.00
Duration: 2 hours
Description: During this study you will be asked to write two different eulogies. The majority of time spent in this HIT will be writing the eulogies. Please take your time and provide complete, thoughtful responses. Some may find this task a bit depressing. If you have recently lost a loved one or close friend, this study might not be for you.
Requirements: Exc: [2035809-63403] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;
It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Pitch Perception Experiment - Up to $5.05 BONUS possible for a total of $5.35 in 25-35 minutes | PANDA
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 4.30] [Comm: 3.05] [Fair: 4.37] [Reviews: 146] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.83/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 2 hours
Description: Complete a variety of short pitch perception experiments - making judgments about whether one note is higher or lower than another note
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Daniel

amaatouq

Requester
Reaction score
Don't miss on our HIT: "Guess the correlation and get up to $10" .. we will run this HIT 1 more time today (more will come tomorrow and the day after)

In the HIT, you will be asked to guess the correlation from a scatter plot (with a twist). The game must be played from a desktop or laptop (No mobile support). The actual HIT will require people to be online simultaneously.

Requester I:eek: AGEIRIHRRYV6P

The Qualification HIT information:
HIT title:
(Qual HIT) Guess the correlation and get up to $10
Time: 2pm EDT
Expected HIT length: 30 seconds
Qualification: "Guess the Correlation Score" qualification is NOT granted

The actual HIT information:
HIT title:
[Play immediately] Guess the correlation and get up to $10
Time: 3pm EDT
Expected HIT length: 10-35 minutes (depending on condition)
HIT expectations:
  • Your decision to participate in the experiment is entirely voluntary.
  • 45 participates will receive the quals and 36 will play the game.
  • The remaining participants who are granted the quals (maximum 9, if everyone shows up on time, which is never the case) will be in the surplus room (in case someone goes idle or fails the attention checks).
  • People in the surplus room will be paid the base of $2 and this will not effect their future participation in our HITs.
  • The bonus varies across conditions (randomly assigned), as some conditions have longer expected play time (maximum bonus ranges from $2 to $8 based on condition)
  • The average pay $14/hr so far.
  • People who join the HIT late will receive: "Sorry, we've missed you" message. This is important to avoid the problem of people auto-accepting the HIT without playing immediately. In previous runs, we experienced 3-5 participants that accept the HIT and go idle (i.e., not showing up on time).
If you are to participate and get assigned the qualification, it is critical that you show up on time at the beginning of the time window. Otherwise, it would delay the start of the game for the other participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.