Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making study (~25 minutes) for $5 and bonus opportunity | PANDA
Requester: Yucheng Liang [A2V4H69B3XQPEQ] (Req TV): $32.61/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a research study on decision-making that takes around 25 minutes. You will earn a HIT payment of $5 and a chance to get a bonus payment.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [exp] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Blakkat

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Attitudes and Preferences Study | Accept
Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.17] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.56] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=4.50] [Fair=4.65] [Reviews=75] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 96
Description: Consumer Attitudes and Preferences Study
Qualifications: shiv DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Previous DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Reaction score
Yup dead this morning. Go figure I woke up early & it's dead. Oh well at least I got dishes & laundry done.

I wouldn't worry about the trucker strike. Did some digging & it's only Veterans day & the thanksgiving holiday. And NOT all truckers.

kittysoftpaws

Reaction score
Hello All,

nice to see that people are interested in our HITs! =)

I have one addition to this post. Our HITs are of two types: qualification HITs and original HITs. If you complete qualification HIT (the one which is quoted) and do it well, you are assigned a qualification which allows you to work on the original HITs.
To find them, look for the same requester or "Rate Correspondence Between Data and Text [original HIT]". We have a lot of these HITs, and we are actually interested in the result for these original HITs.
You are welcome to work on them!

Looking forward to your submissions! =) If you have any questions, you can ask me.
Are any of the original HITs up right now?

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate Correspondence Between Data and Text [original HIT] | Accept
Requester: Claire Gardent CNRS/LORIA [ABIVGX613ZDYW] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 30:00
Available: 848
Description: You are given a piece of data and a text that describes data. Also, you are provided with statements about the text. Please indicate the extent to which you agree with each of these statements using the sliders.
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, US; data_description_qual Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; eval_tasks_completed NotIn 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75

nilinykh

Requester
Reaction score
Yes, there are approximately 840 original HITs up right now.

However, I forgot to mention that we also control for the number of HITs a single worker is allowed to submit for us. At the moment, it is in the range between 60 and 100. But tomorrow we are going to allow workers to complete even more HITs for us.
So if you have completed ~60-100 original HITs, you will not be able to work on them for some time.
Could you please provide me with your worker ID so that I could check if this condition applies to you? If it's convenient, you can DM it to me or send it to my e-mail (nikolai.ilinykh@gu.se).

kittysoftpaws

Reaction score
Yes, there are approximately 840 original HITs up right now.

However, I forgot to mention that we also control for the number of HITs a single worker is allowed to submit for us. At the moment, it is in the range between 60 and 100. But tomorrow we are going to allow workers to complete even more HITs for us.
So if you have completed ~60-100 original HITs, you will not be able to work on them for some time.
Could you please provide me with your worker ID so that I could check if this condition applies to you? If it's convenient, you can DM it to me or send it to my e-mail (nikolai.ilinykh@gu.se).
Thanks, I emailed you.

Reactions: HelloHello

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.