Title: Survey about attitudes(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Andres Montealegre [A35FN5VN32HEVU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.84] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 11
Description: The survey should take approximately 3 minutes.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A short film(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ziwei Wei [A3DC3PVULGORK8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.18] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 6
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [-726294142-256857] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Timuks

Bonjorno
Reaction score
Title: Hotel Room Names and Descriptions | Accept
Requester: aaron koegel [AKMEGGYRXQIV1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 182
Description: This task involves updating room names and descriptions to be more readable.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
hey, I got an interview request for a part-time graphic designer at IKEA, trying to move into film editing, but this would be a help while in school. It's a long shot, but maybe... :)

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
hey, I got an interview request for a part-time graphic designer at IKEA, trying to move into film editing, but this would be a help while in school. It's a long shot, but maybe... :)
Just print this out and show it/ bring it with you to the interview. Instant hire.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Matchmaker: Dating Site Test Pilot (Single Women Only)(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Melissa McDonald [A3MAL0XMARTX8E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.63] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.62] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=3.83] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 2
Description: Matchmaker is an up-and-coming dating website that uses scientifically validated questionnaires to match singles together based on their personality characteristics, beliefs, and values. Working alongside a team of psychologists and relationship researchers, we are currently looking for single, heterosexual women between the age of 18-35 to participate in a large-scale pilot study that will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the platform and optimize the website’s matchmaking algorithms. So far, we have recruited thousands of men and women from select US cities. In this pilot study, you will view dating profiles of website users near you, and complete surveys that will match you with nearby users based on your responses. To participate, you must be an adult woman between the ages of 18-35 years old, heterosexual, single (i.e., not involved in a long-term romantic relationship), and currently residing in the United States of America. The study should take approximately 30 minutes to complete, but you will have 60 minutes to complete the survey. If you do not meet these demographic requirements (i.e., female, single, heterosexual, age 18-35, in USA) you will not be permitted to take part in our dating website test pilot study.

Reactions: kittysoftpaws

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Charitable Giving Study(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Keenan [A2AWX5DYMGDYX2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.47] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.83] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=63] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: This study conducted by Professor Elizabeth Keenan, assistant professor of business administration at Harvard Business School, involves a short survey for research. You will be presented with a hypothetical scenario around charitable giving and will be asked to answer a few survey questions after. Participation will take approximately 3-4 minutes. You will be compensated $0.50for completing the survey.

kittysoftpaws

Reaction score
Title: [Pilot] Writing textual queries whose answers lie in images | PANDA
Requester: Bisk Lab [AOVHYYYXZYDVG] (Req TV): $16.57/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
[Pilot] Writing textual queries whose answers lie in images
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 802
Reward: $2.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; MMMH-QA GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Good luck!!!
I have some some freelance graphic work - t-shirt design,book covers, etc. Shoot me a pm if interested

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Title: Matchmaker: Dating Site Test Pilot (Single Women Only)(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Melissa McDonald [A3MAL0XMARTX8E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.63] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.62] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=3.83] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 2
Description: Matchmaker is an up-and-coming dating website that uses scientifically validated questionnaires to match singles together based on their personality characteristics, beliefs, and values. Working alongside a team of psychologists and relationship researchers, we are currently looking for single, heterosexual women between the age of 18-35 to participate in a large-scale pilot study that will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the platform and optimize the website’s matchmaking algorithms. So far, we have recruited thousands of men and women from select US cities. In this pilot study, you will view dating profiles of website users near you, and complete surveys that will match you with nearby users based on your responses. To participate, you must be an adult woman between the ages of 18-35 years old, heterosexual, single (i.e., not involved in a long-term romantic relationship), and currently residing in the United States of America. The study should take approximately 30 minutes to complete, but you will have 60 minutes to complete the survey. If you do not meet these demographic requirements (i.e., female, single, heterosexual, age 18-35, in USA) you will not be permitted to take part in our dating website test pilot study.
Would love to see survey result if they interviewed married women!!!

KnockoutTurk

Reaction score
For those with the most patience and the least age. There are so many negatives for this HIT, I donno where to start. It's in Unity. A download that I've found doesn't always work. And you have to upload your files to them. I kinda think that the requester should be responsible for their own clerical work. That is, you present me with the survey. I answer it. And YOU, requester, acquire the data by your own means--not by my extra work. And then there's that age thing...still, I'll post it for the youthful hard worker crowd. Of which I am apparently not one....At least I won't be panda'ing this any more.

Title: Spatial Learning and Navigation (Survey + Video game experiment) | PANDA
Requester: Michael J Starrett [A18JDI8ARJQ4GE] (Req TV): $22.79/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Participate in an academic research study to help us better understand human spatial cognition and memory
Time: 5 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $45.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
I didn't find this all that bad. It took about ~1.5-2 hours and highly repetitive.... but equates to >$20hr..

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks, neat, yeah sure I'd like to see. I love art and most of my experience is in graphic design, but I want to transition into film and so far, it's pretty applicable in terms of the adobe software. I won't get to have my first film editing class til next semester as funding's been taken away from our college because of the pandemic, but I've been able to teach myself a lot in Premiere with short films I've made.
Do you sell your stuff?
Good luck!!!
I have some some freelance graphic work - t-shirt design,book covers, etc. Shoot me a pm if interested

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: New Product Evaluations (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Shana Redd [A2Y8R9F0JR62RQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.97] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 20:00
Available: 55
Description: Buying preferences and general sentiments about new products

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
22 min 8 - $9.48 (and follow up survey)
Title: Memory for the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election(~ 25 minutes) • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3HDDSJH816BZIKJ4IOXSIKPYLB9WP6/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3HDDSJH816BZIKJ4IOXSIKPYLB9WP6/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Memory Consortium • https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/A1U8L6U4NJ51RM/projects
TV: [Hrly=$11.30] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=2] [Blk=0] • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1U8L6U4NJ51RM
TO [Pay=2.42] [Fast=3.76] [Comm=3.71] [Fair=3.88] [Reviews=109] [ToS=4] • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A1U8L6U4NJ51RM
TO2 No Reviews • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A1U8L6U4NJ51RM
Duration: 1:25:00
Available: 21
Description: A research survey regarding memory for the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election.
Qualifications: TP Panel: -2077518637 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [254410782-255635] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; 07a3675c DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Easy peasy & Fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.