11/11 - Ferrari Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Correct body types in images | PANDA
Requester: DI2B [AZJR1RJFRWLZ6] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 2.67][Fair: 2.63][Comm: 1.74][Fast: 2.45]
Description:
You will be shown a set of images, one image at a time. each image will be of a person and you will be asked to decide on a scale from 1 to 5 how well a list of different words describe the body in the image.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is US
I accepted that one yesterday but dumped on it. Seemed wayyyy to subjective for my little undiscerning brain.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: ChristopherASA

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Is it OK for a requester to give you a code in a survey and have you submit it, only to reject it and then give you partial pay, saying you didn't finish it, but I only didn't because of an error, and either way, it told me to submit the code. Is this address in Amazon's term of service or whatever?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it OK for a requester to give you a code in a survey and have you submit it, only to reject it and then give you partial pay, saying you didn't finish it, but I only didn't because of an error, and either way, it told me to submit the code. Is this address in Amazon's term of service or whatever?
Sure. They can reject for any reason they want, or no reason at all. It's 100% up to the requester to decide whether or not they want to reject or accept. The reason is irrelevant.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Simple video game experiment (~13 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: James Brockmole [A3PZCPFKFOC49M] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 1.14] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Play a simple video game and answer some questions.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That's awful but we know amazon. They arent gonna care. :( Probably just gonna have to eat the reject.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband and son suggest that I up is. It used to be $25, but I consistently do almost $50. I up'd up to $30 LoL I don't want to fee pressured to meet it.
Just go slow! You will get There. I have mine set to $25. I usually do more but anything over that is just bonus to me.

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
Just go slow! You will get There. I have mine set to $25. I usually do more but anything over that is just bonus to me.
Or don't use a daily goal. I know for me when I started I used to be like I need to do 50 a day but i noticed once i hit that I would get lazy and that would be about all i would do. Now I want as much money as fast as possible till I max or pass out. Idk works for me

Reactions: Vanyanka

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Or don't use a daily goal. I know for me when I started I used to be like I need to do 50 a day but i noticed once i hit that I would get lazy and that would be about all i would do. Now I want as much money as fast as possible till I max or pass out. Idk works for me
That's not a bad idea. Never thought of it, but makes sense. Maybe once I get my credit cards where I want them I will do that.

Reactions: Spam Squirrel
Status
Not open for further replies.