11/11 - Same Ol' Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
best. feeling. ever! My 11 month old did not sleep that long last night :p
I think I sleep worse on her good nights...
I got up a million times to check on her because it made me paranoid. I even :poke: her one time, like WHY ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP :facepalm2:

Past me is as smart as future Jaded @Jaded

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think I sleep worse on her good nights...
I got up a million times to check on her because it made me paranoid. I even :poke: her one time, like WHY ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP :facepalm2:

Past me is as smart as future Jaded @Jaded
I've definitely done that "omg are you still breathing" poke :ROFL:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I've definitely done that "omg are you still breathing" poke :ROFL:
I STILL check on my 13 year old if he's been sleeping too long. I go in and hover over him like some freaky stalker mom and make sure his chest is moving up and down. :poke:

Not sure if this is normal? But for me it is...I'm still scared of losing another child so I can be freaky but I try and hide it from the kid :)

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I STILL check on my 13 year old if he's been sleeping too long. I go in and hover over him like some freaky stalker mom and make sure his chest is moving up and down. :poke:

Not sure if this is normal? But for me it is...I'm still scared of losing another child so I can be freaky but I try and hide it from the kid :)
I check on my 3 year old too if he's sleeping in or napping when I didn't expect him to.. I don't see me stopping anytime soon :) thankfully mine are both pretty wiggly sleepers.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I check on my 3 year old too if he's sleeping in or napping when I didn't expect him to.. I don't see me stopping anytime soon :) thankfully mine are both pretty wiggly sleepers.
After Mia kept having oxygen and heart rate drops in NICU, my mil (OMG I love her) ordered an Owlet. It's the only way I get any sleep.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
After Mia kept having oxygen and heart rate drops in NICU, my mil (OMG I love her) ordered an Owlet. It's the only way I get any sleep.
Those look awesome! Those weren't out when the son was a baby, I wish they were! I did use a hospital grade breathing/heart rate monitor attached to a chest strap with wires that I rented from a medical supply place. I have pics of him holding up his wires (when he was unplugged but the chest strap was still on) staring at them like, "wtf? I have wires?"

That monitor is the only reason I slept for the first 7 months of his life. My pediatrician tried to get insurance to cover it due to my daughter, but they refused so I had to pay $274 a month for it. If Owlet had been out I could have saved a bundle!!!!

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just an FYI- We had 3 separate Owlets spontaneously fail. The manufacturer did send replacements for free, but we eventually got fed up and stopped using them. Two of the socks simply stopped charging after a few weeks. Another one refused to sync with any device that we tried.

Owlets are a good concept but our experience with them was pretty frustrating. We ended up reverting to the lower-tech Snuza that we had purchased several years prior after our first was born.

Last edited:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: World Views(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: DUSON N915 Dyad4 [A1Q3WS51F7C7HH] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.25
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: The survey will ask your world views about past, present, and future events
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [61153832-63872] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Status
Not open for further replies.