11/12 - Montage Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinusa

Reaction score
WHY would we save a qual Panda!?
my panda thing is filled with old pandas

if you don't get why this is hilariously frustrating, seeing people talk about this great requester and hits and $$$ then NO one can link to it, lol idk what to say. usually this place is clutch in helping each other out but not today

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
what did i miss?

Reactions: Sondi

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score

if you don't get why this is hilariously frustrating, seeing people talk about this great requester and hits and $$$ then NO one can link to it, lol idk what to say. usually this place is clutch in helping each other out but not today
it had been posted in this thread, not that long ago. It isn't that hard to scroll back.

turkinusa

Reaction score
Title: Baseball attitudes survey | Accept
Requester: Zachary Arth [AIDDOX6VVWRI2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: To complete the survey, you should, at minimum, be a casual baseball fan
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this was pretty darn quick[/td][/tr]

Reaction score
I didn't think to label them or anything, but I think it's these?
3H8TR1N9M3F7JB2IML21YG7D1R4ECW

If I catch one besides the one I caught raw I'll let you know.

It's this. I think.
Sorry I didn't think to label it when I popped it into the HIT Catcher. Haven't seen another one pop up yet, either, unfortunately.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

If you bothered to read the posts in this thread like you claimed you did you would have seen that it was already posted. I get it's frustrating when people don't reply to you, but it was posted within the last few pages here.

turkinusa

Reaction score
it had been posted in this thread, not that long ago. It isn't that hard to scroll back.
yeah i already said i searched and was having trouble, and asked for someone to post the link instead. as it turns out, searching vicky is wrong

turkinusa

Reaction score
If you bothered to read the posts in this thread like you claimed you did you would have seen that it was already posted. I get it's frustrating when people don't reply to you, but it was posted within the last few pages here.
see my previous post. i literally searched for it. turns out i was searching "vicky" when i should have been searching ocmp5 or victoria rysnik or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.