11/12 - Montage Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
No problem. If you end up not being able to catch any, I'm sure she'll post them again in a week or so. This is the most often she's given out the qual in like.. 2-3 years? Wouldn't surprise me if she does it again.
I found it was a different Panda from the qual batch she posted last time. I thought I had it, and most days turn it on but it didn't catch any today. Different panda and I still only caught 1. Sigh.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
did you already see them during their tour this year? my date is coming up in a bout two week :thumbsup:
Yep, went and saw them on 10/22. I got the most badass gif of James. I'll have to find it and post it later.

Reactions: sryan66611

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Self-report survey regarding your experience with consent in sexual encounters. | PANDA
Requester: Dacia Oberhelman [A1K8VHW2FCA050] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: The following anonymous study explores the nature of men who have sex with men, their sexual health, and well-being.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Very quick survey

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So apparently having snow is bad because my power went off right after that post...and just now came back on as they replaced the whole pole.

So now 5 hours later and I've done no work, sat in the house in the cold with no power, highly productive.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Self-report survey regarding your experience with consent in sexual encounters. | PANDA
Requester: Dacia Oberhelman [A1K8VHW2FCA050] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: The following anonymous study explores the nature of men who have sex with men, their sexual health, and well-being.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Very quick survey
Did you see in the instructions it's for dudes?

Reactions: Minx2121

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
So is Vicky gonna post this batch or what?!
Its apparently all Jenni's fault, if she would have just been in the kitchen like she was supposed to be we would all be making money right now.

edit: this is something I never thought I would say, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.