11/13 - Super Tribune Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
May I ask what time of day do you Turk?
Usually between 8:30 - 2 pacific time (when my kids are at school). But I'm rarely at my computer the whole time. I run errands, volunteer, and have some other freelance work that I do outside mturk.

Reactions: blackpupjean

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't think I've ever seen the Packers play this bad, it's been a very long time in any case.
Yeah i've been saying they are having a bad year but damn this game was brutal

Reactions: blackpupjean

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I withdraw my money once a week unless I'm over the $2000 limit imposed on Mturk -> payments.
Is it ever required to move our money from Amazon Payments to our bank or can I just let it sit in there?

weakman

Reaction score
NFL protects the QB way too much. If your QB can't take hits, too bad.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is it ever required to move our money from Amazon Payments to our bank or can I just let it sit in there?
Not required, but no reason not to unless you are buying something off amazon with it.

Reactions: SweetiePuff

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
You can let it sit there but if for any reason you're ever suspended, Amazon has the right to restrict your access to that money, so you may not be able to get it then. Personally, I transfer my money to my bank as quickly as possible just because of the stories of random suspensions we've all heard. Not worth the risk for me.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Morning Everyone. So much for turking over night on the weekends. My new hotel is filled with crack heads and ghetto rats I have to babysit.

weakman

Reaction score
Morning Everyone. So much for turking over night on the weekends. My new hotel is filled with crack heads and ghetto rats I have to babysit.
Digital, by any chance have you made that video show casing your transcribing skills?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't that what weekends are all about?

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
I haven't transcribed in months. My none turk job got in the way. I will be back in the swing of things soon. Lately I have been mainly writing articles.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Why would someone use New HIT monitor over Panda Crazy?
Personally, Panda Crazy gives me way too many PREs. I don't use the new HIT Monitor so I can't really compare that one. I prefer HIT Finder. But try them each out and see what combination works for you. Everyone likes a different set up. If Jaded @Jaded were online, she'd say "preferences, yo".

Reactions: Rena and magnificat

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Usually between 8:30 - 2 pacific time (when my kids are at school). But I'm rarely at my computer the whole time. I run errands, volunteer, and have some other freelance work that I do outside mturk.
Yeah, timing is everything here, that is a good time to Turk, but when you have nights and weekends it is hard to make $100/week.

Status
Not open for further replies.