11/13 - Super Tribune Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
Personally, Panda Crazy gives me way too many PREs. I don't use the new HIT Monitor so I can't really compare that one. I prefer HIT Finder. But try them each out and see what combination works for you. Everyone likes a different set up. If Jaded @Jaded were online, she'd say "preferences, yo".
hm is low effort can be run logged out, just gives a heads up when favorite requesters post.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Panda crazy grabs the hit you are looking for and Hit Monitor just lets you know if that hit is up, right?
Yeah, but PC is only able to monitor 1 HIT/Search term at time per request, while HM can monitor them all with 1 request.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok- I need advice, this is how you can tell I'm sick...we're getting Pizza Hut for dinner...we haven't ate Pizza hut in years, what are some of their tastier food / items?

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok- I need advice, this is how you can tell I'm sick...we're getting Pizza Hut for dinner...we haven't ate Pizza hut in years, what are some of their tastier food / items?
The breadsticks are pretty good!

Reactions: lsutiger25

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
The breadsticks with cheese. That is the only thing.

Reactions: Matilda Jones

magnificat

Reaction score
Yeah, but PC is only able to monitor 1 HIT/Search term at time per request, while HM can monitor them all with 1 request.
Oh okay, thank you! So would you run them both at the same time?

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Nov 12, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 69

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 52
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $13.99
- HIT reward earned: $48.26
- Total Amount earned this week: $62.25

For more information about your account status and activity, sign in to
https://www.mturk.com/, then view your "Dashboard".

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
I use HM when I'm not sitting at my desk with HIT finder running. So if I'm cleaning the kitchen, I'll leave HM running in case one of my favorite requesters or closed quals posts a batch I want to stop what I'm doing to work on. If I have HitFinder running, I don't also run HM.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $23.00
Wish all days were like this.
That's what 'Draper' was referring to? I see Draper mentioned several times, don't bother to see what that's about, miss out on a chance for $15, But when I see something about CristopherASA's sex spreadsheets, of course I have to track down the beginning of that topic (unicorn gender).
i think I need some priority adjustments.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
That's what 'Draper' was referring to? I see Draper mentioned several times, don't bother to see what that's about, miss out on a chance for $15, But when I see something about CristopherASA's sex spreadsheets, of course I have to track down the beginning of that topic (unicorn gender).
i think I need some priority adjustments.
We both do, but the word "sex" seems to be a siren's song for ... for .... well, for people, I guess. :)

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
We both do, but the word "sex" seems to be a siren's song for ... for .... well, for people, I guess. :)
Apparenlty. So how about gender? or if that doesn't work how about some other code word. How about....puttanesca? Or I could just take responsibility for my own something...I already forgot what I was talking about. ok back to football.

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.