11/13 - Transitions Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, somebody needs to take a UI course.

That's not a tab, that's a button that's more secret than missile designs.

That may be the least obvious tab since the beginning of tabs. It literally looks like it's just the name of the column.

Edit: BUT thank you because I can at least now do what I needed to do *now*.
The guy that built it for you to use for free visits here. You can tell him that yourself if you like lol.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
First of all, I have no idea what a geohive is.

Secondly,

Considering MTS is totally free and with all that it does, I'm pretty happy with the design! Kada does a great job with this tool and keeping it updated and available to all of us.
I appreciate the tool, wouldn't want to do without it, and if I ever get out of that hole you can be sure I'll make donations if I can.

But that ain't a tab.

There is a little bit of the "flat" UI design to MTS that is similar to what I think is the worst feature of Win8/10.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
The guy that built it for you to use for free visits here. You can tell him that yourself if you like lol.
Like I said, I appreciate it, and I'll donate if I can, but that was a pretty well-hidden feature. Buttons should be visible as buttons before you hit them.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Like I said, I appreciate it, and I'll donate if I can, but that was a pretty well-hidden feature. Buttons should be visible as buttons before you hit them.
What button is this on MTS?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Secondly,

I appreciate the tool, wouldn't want to do without it, and if I ever get out of that hole you can be sure I'll make donations if I can.

But that ain't a tab.

There is a little bit of the "flat" UI design to MTS that is similar to what I think is the worst feature of Win8/10.
Well when you're ready (and when IT is ready) he's got a new tool that I love (and am not trying to advert, like I'm not a shill or something I'm just really in love with it) that is in dev right now that will be subscription based so you can throw money at the fella and get a great tool all at the same time.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Secondly,

But that ain't a tab.

He asked a lot of us for feedback on the design when he was making it. So apparently none of us thought to suggest this be changed as he is really good at taking suggestions and implementing the ones he can. I'm sure he'd appreciate feedback.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My FIL is making Thanksgiving dinner down stairs and the smell is unbearable. I feel like I'm going to vomit from the hunger.

Gods help me, when that man lets me at the turkey I'm going to tear it apart with my teeth.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Well when you're ready (and when IT is ready) he's got a new tool that I love (and am not trying to advert, like I'm not a shill or something I'm just really in love with it) that is in dev right now that will be subscription based so you can throw money at the fella and get a great tool all at the same time.
Sometimes I think of an alternate universe where there is no kadauchi. I think the way we turk would be very different without him. I'm all for turkernator or whatever it's called

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just picking on you. It's cool.
Sorry, I'm just used to the generalized overreaction to literally everything on the internet (including the word "literally").

What button is this on MTS?
The "history tab" on the tracker page, which has no outline or any sign it's something other than a column title, until you click it. :)

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
My FIL is making Thanksgiving dinner down stairs and the smell is unbearable. I feel like I'm going to vomit from the hunger.

Gods help me, when that man lets me at the turkey I'm going to tear it apart with my teeth.
well who's going to tell him it ain't Thanksgiving yet

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll definitely look into it, it's going to be a couple of months before I can even *start* to keep up with bills.

I wish I was paid for commenting here, I can't seem to stop!

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.