11/13 - Transitions Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It looks really complicated for my dumb brain. But I'll give it a shot.

..I mean..I don't even know what "bit" to download for my windows.
It DOES have a little bit of a learning curve, but I'm pretty bad at learning these things and have been able to figure things out pretty quick... also he's so great about answering questions about it, and I feel like I very literally learn something new about it every time I use it. Like today he popped in and explained that you can just drag HIT's from the forum or HF or wherever right into the window and create a catcher.

If you don't want to bother him about it, you can PM me and I'll explain stuff that I understand with it if ya want, I don't mind. Learn how to use the favorites thing first b/c that's the greatest thing ever.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It DOES have a little bit of a learning curve, but I'm pretty bad at learning these things and have been able to figure things out pretty quick... also he's so great about answering questions about it, and I feel like I very literally learn something new about it every time I use it. Like today he popped in and explained that you can just drag HIT's from the forum or HF or wherever right into the window and create a catcher.

If you don't want to bother him about it, you can PM me and I'll explain stuff that I understand with it if ya want, I don't mind. Learn how to use the favorites thing first b/c that's the greatest thing ever.
Thank you!!! I'll probably hit you up for help. I figured out the 'bit' to download so I'm getting there, lol.
I hope this makes me rich Kadauchi @Kadauchi :wink:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish you took paypal..
Now I gotta go outside and get my debit (it's in the car) and the husband is going to ask what I'm spending money on.

NVM. it's paypal.

I'm so stupid. WHEW

Reactions: Merovign and Kliq

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE: $32.42 + $1 bonus!
THANKSGIVING DINNER (part 1) TIME! Time to get fat and sassy.

Peace out, turkies! Might be back later but prob will be in a Turkey coma.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I am going to burn the world down. I thought, hey maybe another Vicky batch will be different. Nope. "Workers from your country are not allowed to work on this hit." I am American, it says so on my Amazon quals. I can't do them from my computer, not another computer, not my phone. And of course, every time I try to message her through the "contact us" button in the HIT, "Could not send feedback. Please try again later." I hate you Vicky.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Would you dangle a piece of meat above a dog just to high for it to reach and never give it the dog? Cause that's what you're doing to me. Except I'm human and that's fucked up.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Would you dangle a piece of meat above a dog just to high for it to reach and never give it the dog. Cause that's what you're doing to me. Except I'm human and that's fucked up.
OCMP has done that before, I don't think they ever fix it.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
OCMP has done that before, I don't think they ever fix it.
Its depressing. Why would I even go through all the trouble of working to get the qual and get excited about it if I knew it was basically locking me out from ever doing them?

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Wait, maybe someone else here can use the contact us button and say ya boy Turkleton getting boned? Does she ever respond to those?

Status
Not open for further replies.