11/16 - We're Immersed on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorraine

Waiting for Sergey
Reaction score
Title: 5-minute travel website navigation test | PANDA
Requester: Marketade [A3SFSFHYWVFHLS] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.68][Fair: 4.95][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.95]
Description:
You will be presented with a few scenarios related to vacation planning. For each scenario, you will also be shown a list of navigation links. Your task is to select the link that is the best match to the current scenario.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: None
~2m

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys. It's a bit depressing to say, but I've been working my ass off and can still barely make money anymore. I work super hard a lot of the time, but for me, my speed, cognition...everything's declining. Even on good days I can only turk well for a 1/3 of the time I used to. I think I may have to seriously consider applying for SSI...and it sucks, but I need to accept that even if I need help I'm not worthless lol
I don't think I can talk that big game about starting my own business or crocheting plushies anymore. My hands hurt and shake so bad it takes hours to complete what used to take....minutes.
:hug: :purpleheart::heart:

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: heeheehahaha

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys. It's a bit depressing to say, but I've been working my ass off and can still barely make money anymore. I work super hard a lot of the time, but for me, my speed, cognition...everything's declining. Even on good days I can only turk well for a 1/3 of the time I used to. I think I may have to seriously consider applying for SSI...and it sucks, but I need to accept that even if I need help I'm not worthless lol
I don't think I can talk that big game about starting my own business or crocheting plushies anymore. My hands hurt and shake so bad it takes hours to complete what used to take....minutes.
Do not feel bad for applying for SSI. It's there for people who need it. We all need help, sometimes. I went through some very rough years where we had NO money. I had help from family but most people don't. Programs are there for a reason.

Sending much love.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I have posted more today than all my time lurking but that is what disability is for. I had to use it and my husband had to before his death.Apply and take care of yourself. If nothing else, getting rid of the financial aspect that is always looming can be a tremendous burden off you that will help you be able to cope with the other aspects of your health.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Sexual & Reproductive Health Knowledge Survey--MEN ONLY. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion advised. | PANDA
Requester: UniversityResearcher [A2ARMF49DF15E1] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Survey about general knowledge of men’s sexual and reproductive health and related issues.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
dont do with kids around.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry.:( I don't know the full situation but, if you ever want to chat, outside of the "daily" forum, let me know. I've got 2 giant ears and I'm pretty good at reading words too. :blueheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.