11/16 - We're Immersed on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys. It's a bit depressing to say, but I've been working my ass off and can still barely make money anymore. I work super hard a lot of the time, but for me, my speed, cognition...everything's declining. Even on good days I can only turk well for a 1/3 of the time I used to. I think I may have to seriously consider applying for SSI...and it sucks, but I need to accept that even if I need help I'm not worthless lol
I don't think I can talk that big game about starting my own business or crocheting plushies anymore. My hands hurt and shake so bad it takes hours to complete what used to take....minutes.
Theres no shame at all in applying for SSi. It sounds like you have a serious medical condition thats keeping you from working. You need to do whats best for yourself. hope everything turns out ok

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
it could be complete opposite honestly. I remember week before christmas last year was pretty hectic with work. Never know. I dont remember thanksgiving last year tho.
I remember. I was making turkey, cranberry, stuffing and gravy pizza and turking my brains out at 3, in the morning.:blep:

Last edited:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
3.5 mins.

Title: Views and Attitudes(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: GEMS Lab [A11T8FV5IJG5KU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.62 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.60 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.59 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 66
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This survey is part of a series of studies examining people’s views on various topics.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Exc: [1574008635-26514] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
it could be complete opposite honestly. I remember week before christmas last year was pretty hectic with work. Never know. I dont remember thanksgiving last year tho.
The last two, maybe three weeks of the year you might have requesters coming out of the woodwork trying to get a years worth of work done in a couple of days. I remember how nuts it was.

(and a certain requester will be doing another lottery the week before Christmas) :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.