11/20 - Missing Peach Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
My car is 15 years old so I think I'm going to have to do this sooner than later and I don't know how financing works and what is a lease and I feel so dumb.
I'm right there with you. Always bought my cars with cash. I have no idea how to adult when it comes to cars.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
cover it now! then the noodles/meat will cook because all the heat/steam is in there.
unless you precooked the noodles and meat? and i guess it depends if you put egg in the ricotta. then you really can get away with just letting it cook for 20/30 mins

i use cooked meat, raw noodles, egg in my ricotta, and it takes 40 minutes to cook in a 10 by 15 inch pan.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm right there with you. Always bought my cars with cash. I have no idea how to adult when it comes to cars.
Buying cats with cash is awesome if you can do it. My parents always save and never use financing. They're responsible with their money, unlike me.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
cover it now! then the noodles/meat will cook because all the heat/steam is in there.
unless you precooked the noodles and meat? and i guess it depends if you put egg in the ricotta. then you really can get away with just letting it cook for 20/30 mins

i use cooked meat, raw noodles, egg in my ricotta, and it takes 40 minutes to cook in a 10 by 15 inch pan.
I didn't do anything fancy like that, it's a frozen Stouffer's lasagna. Fancy chicken nuggets is about as complicated as I get.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't do anything fancy like that, it's a frozen Stouffer's lasagna. Fancy chicken nuggets is about as complicated as I get.
oh! well that's way easier.

Reactions: Jaded

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
Spent the morning at the pediatrician. Both my kids have upper respiratory and ear infections. So now they have the rest of the week off. :cry:

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Buying cats with cash is awesome if you can do it. My parents always save and never use financing. They're responsible with their money, unlike me.
They were pretty cheap cars. I am in no way responsible with my money. But at least I don't accidentally overdraft buying a 50 cent soft taco anymore...knock on wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.