11/21 - Must Squash Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea, I hadn't considered doing this before, but for the last week or so, I've been leaving hitfinder on, running all day, and looking through the logged portion.

when I first started using it, I was using it like hitscraper. but by leaving it on, it's sort of like a combination of hitscraper and hitnotifier at the same time.
Yep, I usually turn it on at lunch and then when I get done with my day job I add stuff from the day to try to grab during my turk shift.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Maybe what you're doing isn't working. HN curates HITs from all of the forums so you don't have to waste time following all 3 forums + HWTF.

2) You can run scraper all day at like 5s along with TM.

3) That's just crazy, dump it all at the end of the day unless is a super high paying survey ($30+).
Kathryn just said not to dump it daily o_0

charlie

Reaction score
I usually do $1 at 4 seconds if I am running a lot of PANDAs unless it's super slow and then I might drop to $.50. I am *not* a FT turker so the time I have during most days I opt to maximize with higher paying HITs grab smaller HITs that are posted on the forum as I see them. Someone who works more hours may have a better strategy there. I also used HIT Finder because I think the logging function is the literal best.

edit: Caturk @Caturk should probably set lower than $1 since she gets screened out so often and needs to maximize opportunities for work.
thanks for the suggestions! much appreciated!

nef

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I understand the question completely. Is jo Loe another name for walls? I dunno. If you're asking about walls though, yeah they haven't been posting for a while now.
Hi, yeah..I thought Joe Loe was the new wall streets.. wall streets stopped posting and then joe loe started..i like to think there was a big rift between joe lo and whoever else and joe lo started his own thing.. anyway..i haven't seen joe lo either.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I usually turn it on at lunch and then when I get done with my day job I add stuff from the day to try to grab during my turk shift.
same
except switch lunch to 6am

Reactions: Kathryn

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
This is bad too. Scraping more than 1 page is terrible and the option should not exist anymore.
I agree, and I arrange them by Latest. I've already raked through everything after those 20 or 30 hits on other days, did what I could, skipped the rest. I also have a Firefox tweak that turns red any link I've already clicked on in the past. On this profile I keep an endless history, so they never turn blue again.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.