11/21 - Must Squash Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
I find having anything in the queue super annoying when trying to work on actual stuff.
Totally agree(d). Even with the old queue order fix. The new one for PC is really nice though. Now I let hits sit there as long as I need or feel.

Last edited:

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree, and I arrange them by Latest. I've already raked through everything after those 20 or 30 hits on other days, did what I could, skipped the rest. I also have a Firefox tweak that turns red any link I've already clicked on in the past. On this profile I keep an endless history, so they never turn blue again.
Talking about surveys here: Anything that is continually appearing in the list isn't worth your time TBH. There's a reason they aren't getting done. You want the surveys that flash in and disappear. That's how we make money. And the only way to get those is to have HS/HF running all the time or hoping that a nice soul posts it here.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

AmySchulze

Reaction score
Hi. Just got back from one of my paying jobs. Did you stay up pst 4 AM or wake up at 4 AM?
Kind of neither... I am a real insomniac amongst other issues lol... I should have been a magazine subscription with all my issues :) Mostly, it works for doing HITs.. Just need to get better at time-management ha.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
There's no reason to start scraper with a high value. If you set for 50c you'll also get the $1 and $2 HITs, plus you aren't wasting time resetting your searches. If you slow your scraper slightly you can run TM at the same time. I run my scraper at 4 seconds. Plus at 2 seconds you'll potentially miss things while switching tabs, unless you're using Finder that logs. If you aren't running TM all day you will never ever catch anything.
So tomorrow I start work a little differently. Also, I don't switch tabs so much. I have a 25" monitor, and run Scraper in its own window on one side, small enough not to block anything, with just new hits showing. I use the extension Turbotop to always keep it on top.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.