Reaction score
Reactions: basketcasey

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
umm, ok

Time: 21:41
Hourly: $41.50
i am pretty sure this is the second part they were talking about in the instructions.

BocaCylon

Contributor
Reaction score
Silly question but I couldn't figure this out ... I wanted to send a quick thank you via PM (private message) here to someone but could not figure out where to do that. It's not that important but it would be good to know. k, thx

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Verbal Reasoning Task - Test your ability to solve word problems! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: TA Research [A2QN52Y15Q9P4S] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.54] [Fast: 4.41] [Comm: 3.10] [Fair: 4.32] [Reviews: 109] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $15.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: This assessment is designed to measure verbal reasoning. It can be used in employment contexts to assist with employment selection.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
I hope I didn't miss something here. That was quick.

Time: 22:22
Hourly: $40.23

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
i am pretty sure this is the second part they were talking about in the instructions.
i only had one link

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Silly question but I couldn't figure this out ... I wanted to send a quick thank you via PM (private message) here to someone but could not figure out where to do that. It's not that important but it would be good to know. k, thx
In the top right corner of this page, click the little envelope icon, that will start a conversation (PM) with someone. :)

Reactions: BocaCylon and Pleco

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
thank you Nuramazing @Nuramazing for that LIKE.
I laughed at that meme for so long after I made it
The relatable ones really get me. And in general it's a great format, the facial expression on the guy is just amazing.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
In the top right corner of this page, click the little envelope icon, that will start a conversation (PM) with someone. :)
I feel really dumb, I've been sending letters written by the candlelight in quill to a bunch of people here when I had questions. No wonder it takes them forever to get back to me.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
they had one similar to this awhile back but it was longer,
well, seems like other people finished the same time as me, so i'm not too fussed. i saved their email address if i get a rejection. i went to the link, i did the task, they gave me a code.
there wasn't a second link to go do more work. there wasn't a continuation anywhere, so /shrug

just went back and checked

"For this task, you will be asked to answer 50 multiple choice questions. This is a task that measures your ability to understand ideas/concepts expressed in words, and how clearly you are able to reason with words. You will have 60 minutes to complete this task, so begin work straight away after accepting the HIT."

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I feel really dumb, I've been sending letters written by the candlelight in quill to a bunch of people here when I had questions. No wonder it takes them forever to get back to me.
How many do you get back as "return to sender"?

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
You have the most dramatic style of handwriting.

Reactions: Pleco

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Naturalness judgements and comprehension questions for 27 sentences. CODENAME: Happy Farm | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.31] [Fast: 4.02] [Comm: 3.51] [Fair: 4.42] [Reviews: 277] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 50
Description: Naturalness judgements and comprehension questions for 27 sentences. CODENAME: Happy Farm
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
just thank me publicly
whoever it's meant for will get jealous and berate one of us over it

Status
Not open for further replies.