11/26 - Scarves Saturday!

Have you nominated a November Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hate masters, but if I got it I wouldn't it.
Still would be dumb.
How old are the accounts that are generally getting Master's ?
No one has gotten it for nearly 12 months now. Before then, there wasn't any rhyme or reason to it, and accounts that were a few months old were getting them.

weakman

Reaction score
Still would be dumb.

No one has gotten it for nearly 12 months now. Before then, there wasn't any rhyme or reason to it, and accounts that were a few months old were getting them.
Okay, mturk just needs to get rid of masters. I'm pretty sure the worker is good if he has over 10,000 submitted hits, 99% approval rating and maybe you can add some tests to make sure.

Reactions: Dylanlip and rjd66

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about the news | PANDA
Requester: Devon [A281M4H888MK9P] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
You are invited to participate in this research study regarding how people interpret and react to the news and news stories.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 94; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

Reactions: FireMonkey

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Motivation is at an all time low. I haven't even gotten around to baking my own birthday cake from yesterday. But I have made the most amazing fortress and city in minecraft. I have to start that Chicago skyline commission today, or I won't finish in time. Good thing its a slow day on turk, I guess.

Reactions: adude

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay, mturk just needs to get rid of masters. I'm pretty sure the worker is good if he has over 10,000 submitted hits, 99% approval rating and maybe you can add some tests to make sure.
The thing is, none of those numbers matter since Masters is chosen at random. But, 10k is really low. That can be done in under 3 weeks fairly easily from a fresh account if you get just a little lucky with a batch or two.

weakman

Reaction score
The thing is, none of those numbers matter since Masters is chosen at random. But, 10k is really low. That can be done in under 3 weeks fairly easily from a fresh account if you get just a little lucky with a batch or two.
True. How about 11,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.