11/26 - Scarves Saturday!

Have you nominated a November Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
What script would you need? I just used tab and ↑ ↓ arrows then enter.
I'm not sure but I saw people posting that they made one. I'm sure it would be easier with one but I am lightning fast at scrolling, lol. Didn't even think to use my arrow keys. Sometimes I get caught up in the moment and forget other things I could do to make it quicker.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Unpaid qual.

Title: Qualify for Multiple HITs by Completing this Survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Rebecca Ferrer [A2XJDQCVUF6Y2D] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.41] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This short (less than five minute) survey is to see if you qualify for *several* larger studies. If you meet the requirements for any of the larger studies, we will email you with a link to the larger study or studies, which should take 15-30 minutes or less to complete and for which you will be paid $1.00 or more.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: Exc: [707632-24175] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; 1f842ba4 has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if these are the same with two different titles, or two different HITs.

Title: Awe Survey | PANDA
Requester: David B. Yaden [A16T9KY21DZFLS] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This research study is designed to gain a better understanding of awe. This survey takes about 15 minutes and most people find it interesting.
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

Title: Varieties of Spiritual Experience Survey | PANDA
Requester: David B. Yaden [A16T9KY21DZFLS] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This research study is designed to gain a better understanding of spiritual and self-transcendent experiences and how they impact other aspects of life. This survey takes about 15 minutes and most people find it interesting.
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

Reactions: harriss143

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Unpaid qual.

Title: Qualify for Multiple HITs by Completing this Survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Rebecca Ferrer [A2XJDQCVUF6Y2D] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.41] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This short (less than five minute) survey is to see if you qualify for *several* larger studies. If you meet the requirements for any of the larger studies, we will email you with a link to the larger study or studies, which should take 15-30 minutes or less to complete and for which you will be paid $1.00 or more.
Time: 15 minutes
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: Exc: [707632-24175] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; 1f842ba4 has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
You are not qualified to accept this HIT. I'm unqualified to take the free qualifier o_O

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Question...I just started using TM after using PC...I have desktop notifications on ( but I usually turk with my sound off) is there anyway to get a notification kind of like in PC to show up when it accepts a hit?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Question...I just started using TM after using PC...I have desktop notifications on ( but I usually turk with my sound off) is there anyway to get a notification kind of like in PC to show up when it accepts a hit?
TM doesn't have browser notifications, it has some other "notification" that was made for it where it'll show up on an mturk page.

Reactions: lsutiger25
Status
Not open for further replies.